Chapter 24

-Lil sum-

Bakugo's lips pressed against mine. It was happening here and now. His lips were really soft.

He pinned me against the wall and started to kiss me more. It was starting to get hot and hard to breath. I hugged him and muttered "I love you Katsuki."

He stopped kissing me looked at me and said "You better." He had a smirk on his face. I smiled.

He checked his phone and saw thats school will be starting soon. He grabbed my hand. I blushed.

We started to walk to school together, but I remembered that my board wasn't there... Well this isn't a good time to ask.

His hands were warm. I felt safe beside Katsuki, was this what real love feels like? Is this real happiness? Do I even deserve to be treated like this? Do I deserve a happy peaceful life with anyone? Or am I meant to stay sad and miserable for my whole life?

Those are my taughts always.. But right now I focused on the moment for the first time. I was purely happy. We both got to school right when everyone was getting on the bus.

"Y/n, Bakugo your both late, this is unexeptable."

"Yeah, yeah sure engine kid." I started to laugh.

We got onto the bus and Bakugo sat next to me. He put his hand on my leg. Um WHY HERE LIKEE IM GONNA BE A F*CKING TOMATO AGAIN.

I didnt push his hand away I just grabbed it and held it on the whole way there.

6 minutes later.

Here we are, the U.A sports festival. I was starting to get really nervous. My legs were trembling.

"Hey Y/n you ok?"

"I think I am, thanks Katsuki."

Kirishima's P.o.v

I walked out of the bus to see Y/n and Bakugo standing together. They looked adorable together I was about to walk past them until I overheard one of their conversations.

"Hey Y/n are you ok?"

"I think I am, thanks Katsuki." Wait did Y/n just call Bakubro by his first name, or did I just hear it wrong.

How close did they get after that kidnapping incident, and the U.S.J. Raid?

Y/n's P.O.V

I was kind of scared of fighting but also pretty excited. Our class walked over to the prep room before we actually headed into the middle of the sport fest.

I started to chug water, but realized that just made my stomach hurt. Well ive experienced worse pain than this so I'll be fine.

Shoto walked up to Izuku and declared a war... Like hellooo what was going on here. I know we are here to win, but this was a little to far...

It was time. I was really nervous. Im going to be on flipping live TV. Present Mic introduced our class, but also 1-b and the other courses.

We all stood in a big bundle of people and Ms. Midnight began to talk.

"Now for the athlete's oath." I wonder who it was going to be.

"PIPE DOWN!! YOUR STUDENT REPRESENTIVE IS... FROM CLASS 1-A KATSUKI BAKUGO." I taught I was about to start rolling on the ground from laughter, but I managed to hold it in.

But why of all people Katsuki... He is just going to make us more rivals and enemies which I guess isnt bad.. But also isnt good. He walked up on the stage.

"I just wanna say I'm gonna win." I wanted to laugh, but he had a point he is super strong so he had a good chance of winning. But saying this at the start was just making us enemies, like I said.