Chapter 11

I woke up in a white room, nobody was there. I tried to stand up but my whole body was hurting, I couldnt move.

I tried to think what had happened to me but I couldnt remember. The door opened. I saw Shoto running in.

"Y/n your finally awake, don't scare me like that again." He started to cry.

"Shoto where am I?"

"Your in the hospital, you hit your head really hard from the combat training."

Oh right I was fighting Bakugo and Iida, but Midoriya's Punch blew me away.

"How long have I been here?"

"You've been here for a week now, I'm so glad your okay Y/n."

Was I in a coma for a week now. This is to much to handle but I just had to now one thing.

"Did I win Shoto?" Shoto smiled and started to laugh.

"Yes you did Y/n I'm so proud if you." He hugged me tight.

"Ow Shoto that hurts."

"I'm so sorry." He jumped back so he would hurt me again.

"Its ok, but ITS BEEN A WEEK?"

"Yes Y/n you've been in a coma for a week."

"I DIDNT GO TO WORK OR THE GYM."

Shoto bursted out into laughter.

Todoroki's P.o.v

I'm glad Y/n was ok. If she wansnt I dont know what I would of have done. But how do Bakugo and Midoriya feel, they feel the most responsibility for hurting her.

I better stop thinking about these sad things, Y/n would of never died she is to tough to end her like that.

"Shoto why are you crying?"

'Oh its just I'm so grateful that you woke up." I smiled at her, I could tell she tried to smile back but she couldn't, and then she paralyzed me.

Y/n's P.o.v

I could feel that I paralyzed Shoto. I began apologizing but he just laughed. They never put an eyepatch on.

I looked at both my hands and saw they were scars on top of each other. Some of my fingers were burnt by Bakugo's explosion but it didnt look to bad. Then I remembered Izuku was in that fight too.

"Tell me Shoto IS IZUKU OK?"

"Yes he is, he just rested in the nurses office for a few hours, you got the most hurt." He looked at my scars and fingers.

"You didnt deserve this Y/n."

"Shoto don't worry about it, scars represent moments of my life, I wish I didnt have the one on my right eye, I don't want to remember it." I started to cry, Shoto hugged me until Mina walked up.

"Just friends huh." She started to giggle. Me and Shoto blushed.

Then here he came. He pushed Shoto out of the way.

"LOSERS GET OUT I WANT TO SAY SOMETHING TO Y/N."

Everyone sighed but walked out quietly.

Before Bakugo started to speak I closed my right eye.

Bakugo's P.o.v

"I'm sorry Y/n look what I have done to you." I looked at Y/n and held her hand. Her hands were small but could do so much damage.

"Bakugo no need to apologize it was just training."

Y/n's P.o.v

"You did amazing Y/n you beat me and my expectations, you're something different to me." He started to walk back to the door I grabbed his hand and asked.