Chapter 26

He actually got a good amount of headbands. Now we were heading twords Izuku for his 10 million points. He tried to fly up to the air with a jet pack but he was stuck to one of Mineta's Balls.

"Where did this come from." Izuku was confused.

"Over here Midoriya." I looked over too see Mineta hidden in Mezo's Arms. It looked like Tsuyu is in there too, but that was such a dumb idea to give away where he were hiding. He had an advantage to attack secretly but he wasted it.

My head kept hurting worse by the minute, but I can handle it it's just a headache.. I was about to faint I think but someone slappped me.

"Y/n stay with us only a few more minutes, but you look really pale are you sure that your fine?" It was Hanta.

"Yeah I'm fine, sorry got distracted."

"Quit the chitchat." Katsuki yelled at us.

We ran twords Izuku and he blasted off while breaking one of Ochaco's boots. Katsuki blasted off into air again.

"Off he goes again without a warning." Sighed Eijiro.

My head still hurt really bad, but I need to stay strong for our team. I'll take my pain killers after the match.

Eijiro turned around and looked at me "Y/n you look really pale."

Seriously how pale am I if 2 people said that already. "I'll be fine, let's focus on catching Katsuki."

We all looked up to the sky and saw Katsuki blasting his way up near Izuku. I can't really see what going on up there. But then suddenly I saw Katsuki falling down.

"Quick catch him." We all ran while Hanta wrapped him up in his tape. When Katsuki dropped on our arms my head felt empty and blank. But then I saw my mothers beautiful smile. It made me warm inside. I tried to reach out to her but it was like a never ending hallway.

Then it began to come back again.

Flashback

"Mommy are we there yet?"

"Oh Y/n stay patient for mommy."

"And daddy."

Crash

"Mama, Dada my eye hurts. Where are you Mama?"

"Y/-Y/-Y/n s-s-s-stay s-s-safe o-o-out t-there and l-l-live a ha-happy normal l-life, we will al-al-always love yo-."

"Mama, Dada I'm coming, I love you too can I please get a Huggie? Mama why are you ignoring me did I do something wrong, if I did I'm sowwy."

I climbed out of my car seat into the front of the car, i started to shake my moms shoulder.

"Mama wake up it's morning already, you too daddy." "Oh you lil sweepy heads."

I heard footsteps coming twords the car.

"Shit their dead, but wait one of them is still alive shit shit shit." A young woman began to swear.

I held my dads and my moms fingers. "Wake up please mama." I patted my moms head. I picked my hand up and saw it was covered in blood. "What is this Ketchup, was mama sneaking ketchup on our way to the playground bad mama." Then a hand covered my mouth. I started to scream.

"Shut the hell up brat." A woman's voice said. I couldn't breath was she going to kill me? Then I couldn't see anything.

"Helllloooo Y/n, shit, Y/n snap out of it." Someone clicked their fingers and I was back on track again. I looked up to see Katsuki looking straight at me. "Y/n what the hell is up with you?"

'I-"

"Nevermind you'll tell me after the match, now melt this half n half batstards ice. I turned on my flames on my right palm and the ice melted right away.

We ran through it and saw Shoto and Izuku on a head to head fight.

End of chapter 26. Im sorry that this chapter is shorter than the previous chapters but I'm trying to keep up with the book and school so yeah. Anyways here is a meme.

 Anyways here is a meme