Chapter 27

Izuku activated his quirk, and Shoto activated his fire. I never saw Shoto use his left side this is unusual. Then he turned it off.

"Who has the headband now dammit." Katsuki was confused. To be honest so was everyone.

Then Izuku grabbed one of Shoto's headbands and began yelling "I GOT IT, I REALLY GOT IT." so that means that Izuku lost his headband and now he got it back.

"AFTER DEKU!!" We listened to Katsuki and sarted to run twords Izuku.

"We've been tricked" said a girly voice.

"SO WHO HAS THE GOD DAMN HEADBAND DAMMIT." Katsuki was getting more mad.

"LETS BEGIN COUNTING DOWN EVERYONE."

"KATSUKI SHOTO HAS THE HEADBAN-" Ow my head hurt worse and worse.

"10, 9, 8, 7.."

"IM GOING." Katsuki blasted off into the air.

"At least he warned us this time." Eijiro said with a relief.

"3, 2, 1 TIMES UP!"

Katsuki slammed on the ground.

"LETS SEE WHO THE TOP FOUR TEAMS ARE RIGHT NOW!!" Present Mic yelled.

"IN FIRST PLACE, WE HAVE TEAM TODOROKI."

"IN SECOND, TEAM BAKUGO."

"AAAARGGHHHHHH." Katsuki sat on the ground raging.

I felt like I was about to vomit. I covered my mouth and started running to the bathroom. I felt dizzy, I barely stood on my legs but I kept running.

I got to the toilet and started vommiting. What is going on with me. I leaned against the wall and tried to regulate my breathing. Then suddenly the room went dark.

Katsuki's P.O.V

"IN FOURTH TEAM, MIDORIYA." How the hell did that damned nerd get through. He started cry. "Tch."

"Midoriya come with me." The hell is happening with Icy Hot. I walked behind them and hid behind a wall.

"Um you wanted to talk?" Deku said.

"The Dining hall will be packed if we dont hurry..." Icyhot sounded really serious.

"You over-whelmed me so much that I broke my own pledge." Tch that loser, Damn deku didnt even touch him, and that over whelmed him Tch weak.

"Iida, Kaminari, Yaoyorozu, Tokoyami, Uraraka... None of them felt it. In the last instant, I was the only one feeling that presure."

"I experienced All Might's true power... up close remember?"

"So what're you saying?" The hell is IcyHot going on about??

"I felt the same pressure coming from you."

"So..."

"Are you really All Might's Secret Love Child or something?" I covered my mouth, I ran away.

I ran into the co-ed bathrooms and started to laugh. "That damned Icyhot is really that dumb."

I walked into one of the stalls and saw Y/N laying on the floor. I ran up to her and picked her up in my arms.

"Y/n what happened, wake up come on." She was as pale as snow. She didn't look normal. What is happening to her.

"Y/n wake up come on." This was serious I stood up and started to carry her to recovery girl. Then she suddenly started to move, and she fell on the ground. She sat up and scratched her head.