You belong with me

"No."

"Awe come on what do you mean no?" Chelsy whines as she sets her plate on the table next to me. 

"I mean what I say and say what I mean. No means no, i'm not setting you up with anyone here!" I said with a laugh.

Ever since we got in two nights, she's been bugging me, asking if there are any attractive guys here. Uh hello, we're on an island with a beach. Attractive men are going to be here but she's with Derek. So no matter what she says, there is no way in hell she's getting a pass week. 

"But can't I just flirt a little if I promise not to touch?" She asks with a pout. 

"Chelsy stop being a slut." 

We both freeze with our forkful of pancakes and our mouths open. I think were just gobsmacked that Axel had the audacity to say that to her. 

Surprisingly, Chelsy busts out laughing and it leaves me confused. If I were her, i'd be pissed off. 

"Oh, Ax, you're such a sweetheart." She said with a laugh. 

He mumbled something under his breath as he got a plate out and scooped some of the eggs I made into it. 

"Aren't you mad?" I asked her. 

"No way, I know he's kidding." She shoveled more pancake in her mouth and chewed before talking again. "We're a lot closer than we were back then, Laur, so relax." 

"Oh." I said and got up to clean my plate. 

Looking at my clock I saw that it was almost noon. Usually by now i'm at the beach, but since the two people i'm with are from the central time zone, they needed to adjust a bit. Plus, I didn't tell them that every day at noon, the sirens went off to let people know that it was noon. 

"I'm going to put my bathing suit on. Please hurry, I can't bare to not be at the beach at this time." I said and went to my room. 

Pulling out my bathing suit I can't help but smile. It was my signature Billabong one that I wore whenever i'm here. It hugged my body nicely and that's exactly what I need with the roughness of the waves. It was a simple black bikini with the Billabong seal stitched onto the lef side. 

I untied the top as a knock came on my door. Holding the two pieces of string up, I called for them to come in. 

"Hey, we're read--holy shit." 

Whirling around I saw Axel standing there gaping at me and my cheeks flared with a blush. I couldn't be bothered by the question of my blush. It could have been from the attention he was giving me or it could be the fact that I was shamelessly gaping at him too. I mean come on, he's attractive. 

"I - uh, can you tie this?" I asked and turned so that my back was facing him. 

Hearing him clear his throat, I heard his footsteps coming closer to where I stood. His hands grabbed the strings from my hands and tied it into what felt like a perfect knot. I exhaled but then the breath was knocked out of me when I felt his callused hands on my shoulder. 

I was now aware of the warm breath on the back of my neck and goosebumps were popping up onto my skin. The air became so thick that I was afraid I wouldn't be able to breathe again. Yet it was hard to inhale anything with the feeling of his hands running down my arms to my waist. 

"Lee." He murmured as he pulled me back into him and I instantly felt too warm. His breath and touch were setting me on fire, and it was something I hadn't experienced in so long. 

My body reacted before my brain did, and I pushed back into him as my hands found their way to his forearm. I let out a shaky breath as he nuzzled his face into my neck.