"Skye does have a point though,"Hunter cuts in."What is it like twelve of us. Carter,Thor,Rogers,Romanoff,Bobbi,me,Bucky,Skye-"

"And Fitz and Simmons. If we count."

"And them. And you Coulson. She's got a whole damn army. How do you expect this band of bruised and broken misfits to handle it?"

"You're all about arrogance,Hunter right?"

"I'm going to pretend I am the least bit of offended and hear you out,Coulson."

"We may be bruised and broken but that's never stopped us before. This is going to be a hard battle. But we have to win to make sure that they have freedom."

"Dottie doesn't care about us. She wants the big names. Like Super Soldier one and two here and the red-head."

"Doesn't matter,Hunter."

"I'm sick of this quitting bullshit,"Natasha hisses."If you're out then pack your bags and get the hell out of here. We don't need that. If you're in,then be in."

"And that's coming from the invalid."

"In my mind,the way I see it,Mr. Hunter is this. I am more than you are and ever will be. Arrogance is only gonna get you killed here. And right now I am really considering putting two bullets where you're eyes are. You're girlfriend is in there fighting for her life and here you are out here giving up and running your mouth. If you'd like to be here when she wakes up,then I'm going to need you to shut your damn mouth."

Hunter laughs."Ok,Agent Romanoff. I'll shut my big mouth."

"Skye was right. We have two days."Peggy says."We need a plan. And a hell of a good one."

"Alright,then." Coulson says."Peggy what's she got planned?"

"As we all know from whatever history class you took at S.H.I.E.L.D,that Dottie was going to have Howard Stark drop large barrels of Midnight Oil down on Manhattan-"

"I'm sorry Midnight Oil?" Hunter asks.

"It's a toxin that triggers your brain into being terribly violent."

"Ah,ok,keep going."

"Myself and two other agents,were able to stop Mr. Stark along with Edwin Jarvis. Dottie got away and Leviathan died in jail."

"So basically she's gonna do it again?"Skye asks.

"That's what hse needed Stark for."I gasp.

"Will we have to shoot him down?"

Peggy looks to the ground."We were able to talk Howard out of it. But I'm afraid that the advance in time may have advanced the technique and the effects may not wear off for some time."

"We'll only take the shot if we have to," Natasha says.

"Does anyone have experience with piloting?"

"I'll go up,"I say."Peggy and Bucky will go after Ward and Dottie-"

"No,I'm going after her." Natasha protests."I don't mind if they tag along but I'm going after her."

"Natasha I can't let you do that,she's too dangerous-"

"Steve its not up for debate. I can handle myself. She took one of the most important things in my life away from me and now I'm going to take her life. You said it yourself,Steve ,that I shouldn't let an injury get in the way of a war. This is my fight and I'm going to finish it."

I look into her eyes to find nothing but determination and a hellish fire known as revenge.

If this is what she wants there is no talking her out of it.

But if she dies...

"Natasha,what if she kills you?"

"Then I will give her hell on my way out,"She leans over,her lips brushing my ear."I know you're scared,Baby,but this is something I have to do. If I die,then just know,I still love you and I always will. You just keep living life and fighting for good. For America. Don't ever let me take that from you."

I look into her eyes."Alright,"I say softly."Natasha ,Bucky ,and Peggy will go after Dottie and Natasha. The rest of you are the foot patrol. If any of that crap makes it out I need a detainment team. Skye,Hunter,Coulson,that's you. Thor, Fitz and Simmons,you are going to go into that white house and see if there are any prisoners. If there are,I want to to take a quinjet and get them out of there,fly them back here and get them medical attention."

"And me,what about me?"

Bobbi stands in the doorway,trying to look confident and strong,though she looks fragile and in pain.

"Bobbi I can't ask you to go with us-"

"It's not up for debate,Cap,like Natasha said. None of this is gonna mean a damn thing. If I die it's because I slipped up. I'll make sure that doesn't happen."

"Nat,is it ok if I add one more to your team."

"I don't care."

"Bobbi,you're with them.We all meet back here. Fitz can you get a signal up and running."

"Are you kidding. That's childsplay for Skye and I."

Skye gets off the chair and follows after Fitz." I want everyone's earpiece on at all times."

"If the line goes dead-" Bucky starts.

"We're dead."Natasha finishes."But we're gonna make sure that,that doesn't happen."

"Steve,you only take that shot if you have to. And keep him over water."

"I know,Peggy. I'm only going to take the shot if it's neccessary."

"Alright,Cap'n. This should be quite the ride."

"Yes it should be,"I respond to Hunter.