Bonus episode (En aayul regai neeya d)

After 6 months
Except Stella and vinayak everyone lived together in a community,Which contains 6 individual villas after their marriage they also shifted here. Meena and arjun were  blessed with a baby boy "vishal".rohit and dev transferred to their company chennai branch. Maya took care of her father's business.

Dev pov :
    Sunrays hitting my face, I slowly opened my eyes and saw my cute baby girl sleeping next to me by placing his head on my chest and holding my waist. I just ruffled her hair and try to remove me from her grip but it's so hard to release me from her grip the more I try to release myself the more she snuggled close to me,after so many attempts I released myself then I give a soft kiss in her forehead and try to stand on my feet but this madam again pulled me to the bed, she tossed me , I jammed between bed and her, she slowly moved close to my face.... Suddenly I felt cold around my body I opened my eyes and found myself in the cold floor, ohh my god again this girl kicked me out from the bed ahhh...

Dev (MV) :apa na kandathu ellam kanava!!sari namaku ithu enna puthusa intha 6 masathula ethanayo tharava nadanthathu thana .ana onnu na kanavula kandathu nejama nadakanum na first intha cot aa dismantle pannanum,Hmmmm......

He went to kitchen and make two cups of coffee . Again he came back to room and nudged her but madam didn't gave Anyreaction , then he got a plan, he took a jug of water and emptied it on her, she jerked up from the sleep .

Maya : dei arivu illa unaku

Dev : pinna evalo azhaga elupinen elunthiya athan.

Maya : po da pakkie!!

Dev : enna d purushan nu oru mariyatha kooda illa?

Maya : apa pollatha purushan po da dei.

By saying this she get down from the bed and went to restroom and did her morning chores.

Dev : sikiram vella vaa d coffee aaruthu

Maya : thoo vanthuten da!

They had their coffee with some chitchats. Then dev went to took a bath and get ready to go to his work.

Dev :papa morning tiffin enna d?

Maya : dosa da!!

Dev : ohh dosaya.... Ethey dosa ya! Aiyayo ivaluku dosa kooda seiya theriyathey.

He ran to kitchen and saw literally she is fighting with that dosa, poor dosa few seconds silence for that dosa, may that soul rest in peace .

Dev : enna d panni vachi iruka? Athuku mattum vai iruntha aluthu irukum. Unna yaru ithula panna sonna?

Maya : aprm na pannama  vera yaru panuva unaku, iru this time nalla pannuven.

Dev : nee ethum panna vendam  .

By saying this he made her to sit on the counter top. He started to make dosa.

Dev : business magnet, unooda office eey unna patha bayapadum but madam ku dosa seiya varala!!

Maya : dei pathiya kindal pannura!! She made a sad pout.

Dev : chumma than sonnen odaney moonja mathatha. Siri

Maya :😁😁

Dev : aathi ivalo illama light aa siri

Maya : ☺☺

Maya pov :
He took care me like a toddler, really I did lots of mistakes but he never scold me for that. He can do anything to make me happy. I don't know what I did to deserve him.

Maya : pa.. Pa!!

Dev : mm sollu d

Maya : na unna romba kasta paduthuren la, enaku ethuvumey seiya theriyala, I feel so guilty.