Episode 20 part 3 ( yen endral un piranthanaal)

He closed her eyes with an blindfold Maya climbed in his bike and he started to drive towards the beach. Maya continuously asking questions to him but he didn't say anything.

Maya : namma beach ku thana porom

By hearing this dev applies  sudden break and ask her,

Dev : eppadi d kandu pidicha

Maya : adikadi vara route thana so easy aa kandu pidichiten. Ana sidegap la d pottala enna.

Dev : na unna d nu koopida koodatha?

Maya : nooo!

Dev : saringa madam.

Maya : athu!! ippa na blindfold aa remove pannidava?

Dev : illa illa pannatha. Naney remove pannividuren reach anathum.

Maya : sari

They reached the beach, dev parked his bike and helped Maya to get down from the bike and take her near the sea. The time shows 5.55 am,he slowly opened the blind fold.

Maya 's pov :
               In middle of the sleep I can feel someone whispering my name and I jerked from the sleep and started to shout. But a hand closed my mouth it's none other than dev. I thought that he is going to wish me but he told me to come with him. I asked him where but he didn't say anything. That time vinayak also came, he also told that go with him. So I said I'll change my dress and come but they didn't allow me so, I went with him in pyjamas. He blind folded me and took me somewhere I asked him so many questions but he didn't say anything. Then I could a feel cold breeze and a calm atmosphere I guessed that he is taking me to the beach. Yeah I'm right. Then he parked the bike and helped me to get down. He carefully took me near the sea. When he opened my blindfold, I can see sun slowly rising  . It's my dream to watch the sunrise. When I turn around to see him. I didn't find him. Suddenly someone tapped on my shoulder, I see dev holding a bouquet of white rose and wished me happy birthday. I don't know what to do, I hugged him .

Dev was shocked by her action then he also slowly engulfed her in his embrace. After few minutes, dev broke the hug and wished her.

Dev : Happy birthday vairamey!!(by saying this he handover the bouquet to her.

Maya : thank you thangamey!!

Dev : yen thangameyy nu sollura?

Maya : nee yen enna vairamey nu sonna?

Dev : nanthana first ketan

Maya : nee first sollu, na athuku aprm solluren.

Dev : diamond eppadi bright aa precious ana stone oo athumari nee yenaku precious ana oru person. So, na unna vairamey sonnen. Ippa nee sollu yen thangamey nu sonna?

Maya : diamond vena precious ana stone aa irukalam but atha oru jewel a mathanum na gold tha venum. Athey mari na complete aganum na enooda life la nee venum, athan thangamey nu sonnen.

Dev 's pov :
        After opening the blindfold , the reaction she gives is a priceless one like her.  I just took a picture of it in my eyes. Then she hugged me, I didn't expect this from her. After that I handover the bouquet by addressing her as my diamond. Yes she like a diamond, precious and valuable. For my surprise she addressed me as a gold. I asked her why she addressing me like that. Her explanation for that damn, I promised myself to never hurt her, she said she is incomplete without me yes, that's correct we are incomplete without each other.

Dev : unooda asa fulfill agita?

Maya : yes, anaki na summa pechuvakula sonna tha nee niyabagam vachi fulfill pannita. Thanks you!