Episode 29(anbil avan)

They all went near them shouted in happiness Maya and dev jerked and broke the hug.

Meena : finally over wait comes to an end

Asha : nanga  ethir partha antha naal ithuthan pola

Rohit : ithana naala nee illama avalum ava illama neeyum patta kastatha pakka mudiyama nanga la kasta pattom. Ippa ungala onna pakka romba santhosama iruku.

Varama : nanga kanavula pathathula inaki nerla nadakuthu. Thank you God!

Sharma : dei again loosumari ethavathu panni Maya va loose pannidatha.

Dev: oru thdava pattuten da inimey apadila panna matten.

Vinayak : ippa than Maya face la oru glow theriyuthu ithana naala dark aa iruntha.

Stella : dei you are correct da! They again found their sunshine da.

Arjun : ippathan college la pathan Maya and dev mari irukinga.

Rohit : pothum pothum yarum kannu vaikatheenga. Already late agitu dev nee innum unga annanooda baby aa pakalayam amma feel panni sonnaga vanga ellarum poi pathutu varuvom.

All nodded yes and rode to the hospital. Dev slowly opened the ward door, he saw his brother holding his anni's hand with his eyes full of tears and gulit. She responded to him with a weak smile. She looked so pale and tired. They didn't speak anything but their eye contact transfer loads of love . Dev knocked the door to grab their attention.

Guru : dei vaa da!

Dev : distrub pannitena anna?

Guru : athula illa da vaa

Dev : anni eppadi irukinga?

Anni : mm da (she can't speak well)

Then dev moved to the cradle near her bed. There he found the princess of their house sleeping peacefully. He carry her carefully in his arm.

Dev : anna papa cute aa irukana!! Enna name choose panni irukinga?

Guru : shivani...!

Dev : aii name super!! Apa papa peru shivani.. Super na super

Guru : unga anni than select panna!

Dev : super anni ! Papa va na vella thookitu pova friends la pakka vanthu irukanga

Guru : mm kootitu poda

Dev left the ward and went outside Maya ran towards him to saw the baby and everyone joined with her. Dev handover the baby to Maya. She carefully handle her like she is handling a Fragile partical.

Jaya ma : dei antha ponnu yaru da?

Dev : amma... (He started to blush)

Jaya ma : intha ponnu than antha ponna da. Enna unna mannichitala

Dev : ama ma, mannichitia

Jaya ma went near her and introduced herself.maya got blessings from her.

Jaya ma : dev sonnan ma ellathayum naney unga veetla vanthu ponnu kekuren.

Dev hugged his mom in happiness. After that they all went to their houses. Dev alone went to his house.

Dev pov :
    It feels like everything fall in right place. Maya forgive me . My mom accepted our love, but only one thing is left yes I didn't propose her. I'll do it, he jumped from his bed and open the drawer there he found the ring he bought for maya.