Chapter 23: The Grand Introducton

Deep within the Jura forest, stood a colossal dragon, its imposing form cloaked in black steel-like scales, with hints of blue shimmering beneath its wings and underbelly.

Its eyes, a deep golden hue, surveyed the surroundings with an aura of ancient wisdom.

⟨⟨...⟩⟩

At the same time under that starry night...

Crowds of hobgoblins, beastkins, and even a demon, gathered around, their murmurs filling the air with an eerie tension.

To meet the legendary Storm Dragon in his big menacing form immediately of all things the moment they sensed his imposing aura is not what they expected. There was a strong gust of wind and all of a sudden the dragon landed in front of them.

No one able or dared to move even for an inch except said for few stubborn Beast-kin.

The storm dragon's sudden appearance had made them worried due to their master's disappearance into the sealed cave. Even if the being before them is one of the four godly being in this world. They didn't care, for their master's safety is a priority, but for some reason they just can't move...

On the other hand, the beast-kin, Suphia had been on guard all this time and ready to fight the storm dragon.

They have yet to paid their gratitude towards the Demon Lord of Tempest. But was denied immediately as the Demon whom Rimuru has named "Diablo" simply interjects her attempt to enter to beat the **** out of the dragon.

'why did he do this? Don't he realize his master is in danger?!'

All that intense moment was soon broken as soon as Rimuru suddenly drops down from the dragon's back and side eyed him in which he flinched and lowering his head as a result, followed by a dejected Lylas that was brought down by Veldora's right wing.

Everyone was confused at the strange sight before them.

"Ahem" Rimuru grunts. Veldora's whole body got enveloped into a bright light and his figure shrunk into a more small human figure but still taller than Rimuru.

"You two are punished, no dinner for tonight!"

"EEEEEHHH?!" both of them yelled while the confused spectators who had been standing there watching the three's behavior could only form a sweat.

Rimuru went on to meet the confused crowds. Diablo was the first one to greet him. "Welcome back, Rimuru-sama. I am very grateful to see you in such good condition."

"Ah, sorry. It seems like I've worried everyone" Said Rimuru while rubbing the back of his head. "Okay, I know everyone is exhausted an all. But I think we should head back to town now so it would be easier for me to explain everything."

[Quite long ago]

It has been exactly three days after the ressurection of the great Storm Dragon Veldora. Veldora.

Rimuru had been watching over him for the past three days, they had basically forgotten the concept of time as seeing the dragon learn to suppress his aura is quite interesting...

As for Lylas, she decided to explore more of the cave since previously she wasn't allowed to go deeper into the cave for some reason. Her mother is really protective of her well-being as expected of a great mother.

--------------------------

"Acho!"

"Kuahahaha, someone must have talked behind your back!"