"I'm sorry, I really am I feel so stupid and I'm sorry I let being horny take control of me."

you waited for a response but instead he turned around and walked out..you hesitated before following him but soon did.

"w-where are you going?" he grabbed his keys, his laptop and phone and just left. not saying anything else to you.

you started breathing heavily, trying to catch your breath so you wouldn't cry. don't cry, you told yourself.

It was your fault.

you looked at the time and it was 1, raven needed to be picked up and a few hours so you needed to distract yourself.

Mattia wasn't  wrong to walk out, you knew what you did was messed up so you would deal with the consequences.

you grabbed your keys and drove to the nearest book store, reading can be distracting and fun. and you already had a list of books in your notes that you wanted to buy.

you grabbed a basket and roamed around looking for the books you wanted, you didn't find all of them but you found four. after checking out you went over to the cafe area and ordered a iced pumpkin latte, sitting down and reading one of your books.

"It Ends With Us, good choice."

you looked up when you heard an unfamiliar voice point out the book you were reading.

"Leilani, but my friends call me lani." she sat down and sat her coffee on the table.

"h-hi I'm kara." you weren't really in the right shape of mind to make any new friends.

"so, how's the book?"

"um, so far it's good."

she had long black curly hair, her edges were so pretty, her style was outstanding, she wore a blue eye pendant on her necklace, she wore many crystal bracelets and she had the most beautiful makeup on.

you gave her a soft smile and got back to your book, you probably weren't the best at keeping a convo going but she sure was.

"so, you from around here?" she said.

"kind of yeah." you said taking a sip of your coffee. "you?"

"yeah just moved here, as you can see I'm trying to make new friends." she laughed a bit.

"your doing a pretty good job." you gave her a soft smile.

"so kara tell me, what's your zodiac?"

you furrowed your eyebrows at the question.

"my what?"

"your zodiac, when is your birthday?"

"um July 7th."

"so your a cancer! I'm an Aquarius."

"that's cool, I've never heard of those before.. what do they mean?"

"That's a lot to catch up on but I just like to know other people's so I can get a better guess of what their personality will be, but they aren't always on point."

"I'm gonna act like I understand what's going on here." you laughed and she did as well.

"don't worry you don't have to." she smiled and grabbed her things getting up.

"oh wait, can I see your phone?" she said stopping.

"sure." you gave her your phone and she put her number in it.

"text me whenever kara." she smiled a bit before leaving, she was super gorgeous and had a sweet personality.

you looked at the time and it was 3:50, Raven needed to be picked up in 10 minutes so you went to your car and put your books in the passenger seat.

you drove to the school and went inside to pick her up.

"hi, I'm here to pick up Raven in class 216. I'm kara Johnson."

she was typing for a minute and then called someone.

"ma'am Raven has been picked up already." your stomach dropped at her words. those are the most scary words you could ever hear.

you didn't want to panic too much because maybe Mattia picked her up, no one else's could pick her up because only you and mattia's names were on the list.

"ok thank you." you walked back out to your car and called Mattia, he didn't answer the first four calls so you just decided to go to him. you were slowly starting to panic.

When you arrived to his penthouse you unlocked the door and walked in, he wasn't in the living room so you went upstairs panicking even more.

he was in his office, he saw you at the door and closed his computer.

"what are you doing here?" he had no emotion on his face, like he was drained.

"d-do you have Raven?" you could hear and feel your heart in your throat.

"what? no. I took her to school this morning and you are supposed to pick her up."

"oh- oh my god oh my god" you were choking on your words and tears were already pooling from your eyes.

"what? where is she?"

"the school said she had been already picked and but if you don't have her then WHO DOES?!" you tried to calm your breathing because you were about to have a full on panic attack.

"oh- oh my god, oh my god someone took her." you cried.

"calm down, we will find her. no one else can pick her up, we are the only ones on the list so let's just go back up to the school and ask if they know who did, kara breathe."  he rubbed your back and grabbed his keys.

you were so scared.

AN
smh they cant even keep a child 🙄