Fool's Paradise - 4.

Start from the beginning

"Don't worry we'll be back. But until then, try to forget about her. We have no time for relationships anyways."

Jungkook nodded, pulling his hoodie over his head as they filed into the van that pulled up.

"Yeah. I'll try." He agreed, knowing full well he had little to no intention of doing so.

He sat down between J-Hope who smiled at him and Suga who's eyes were already closed.

He knew better than to bother his hyungs so early in the morning but Jungkook had some more energy after drinking the coffee and now he wanted to talk to someone or bother them but everyone was too tired or grumpy in the mornings.

He sighed and took his earphones out, deciding to take a quick nap on their drive to the airport.

Just as he put his earphones in and was about to press play on his playlist, Seokjin jumped into the front seat and turned around to face him, a finger pointing into his face,

"YOU." Seokjin yelled, "What's your fucking problem?"

"Me?" Jungkook's eyes went wide, "What'd I do?"

"What'd you do? HAH. What did you do? Can't you ever shut up when you bring a girl over? ALL of you actually. Why do y'all need to be so fucking loud? NO one wants to hear you nasties fucking, okay? You're lucky I didn't come over there and kick you in the head." Seokjin nagged, jabbing Jungkook repeatedly on his knee as he spoke.

Suga opened his eyes and looked at Seokjin,

"Yah. Maybe if you had sex, you'd understand but you're gonna die a virgin so shut the fuck up, I'm tryna sleep." Suga smirked at Jin with a nod before closing his eyes, nestling back in the seat again.

Jimin and Taehyung burst out laughing in the backseat and J-Hope slapped Jungkook's arm hard as they all started dying from laughter,

Seokjin's ears suddenly became red, "I DO have sex, Yoongi. I just have the decency to not let everyone hear me. No offence but I didn't even see you with anyone at all this trip. Did you use your hand every day? How was that?" He huffed getting ready to throw hands.

"Ah shit.. Here we go again." J-Hope snorted.

Jungkook laughed hard, collapsing into J-Hope's side as Taehyung and Jimin made, "Oooo" noises. "What's your comeback, hyung?" Jungkook nudged Suga with a laugh,

Suga opened his eyes again and shot Seokjin a look, "You don't make noise because the only thing you're fucking is your pillow now shut the fuck up or imma knock your ass out right here in this car."

"Enough both of you before I beat both your fucking asses today." Namjoon's deep voice interjected from way in the back, taking his airpods out of his ears as he glared at them, "Everyone shut the fuck up. It's too early for this shit." He put his airpods back in and sank back in the seat, closing his eyes.

They all went silent for a moment before Seokjin whispered,

"You shut the fuck up, you pussy."

Everyone burst out laughing now. Jungkook holding his stomach as he laughed hard, tears in his eyes.

Maybe he would really be able to forget you. He just needed to stick by his hyungs a little more often and distract himself. Yeah, that was his plan. He was gonna throw himself into work and distract himself as much as possible.

...

You woke up the next morning sore as fuck. Your entire body felt like you lifted hella weights. You sat up slowly and your head spun. Cursing softly, you crawled off the bed. Just as your feet hit the floor, your back ached. 'Damn, he blew my back out.' You thought to yourself as you half limped to the bathroom.

"Oh my God." You looked at yourself in the mirror shocked. Messy bun falling apart, makeup from last night smeared and your neck brandishing a hickey.

You were mortified at your appearance but also kind of happy... It reminded you and how much fun you had last night.

You sighed and pulled your t-shirt off along with your underwear, kicking them behind you before quickly brushing your teeth. You inspected yourself as you brushed your teeth, turning around and looking over your shoulder at your waist, noting a light bruise along it from how hard he held your hips while he fucked you yesterday. You shook your head quickly before leaning down and washing the remnants of your makeup off then getting into the hot shower. You leaned against the wall, running your fingers over your skin as you closed your eyes, letting the hot water wash over you. Your mind lingered to Jungkook, flashbacks of last night filling your head as you stood under the water. You sighed, turning around and started to wash your hair. You imagined his strong arms wrapping around you just like last night and you bit your lip.

'Doja was right... That dick was a 10 outta 10.'

Yes, the dick was bomb but you've only ever had good dick. Maybe it was the way he treated you. He didn't expect anything from you when the point of your job is to be a man's expectations. He didn't get mad when you wanted to go and still let you take the 5 grand. And the necklace.

Why would he fucking do that?

What was the reason?

You've had so many moments like this before but why did this one fuck you up so bad.

You shook your head in hopes the thoughts would fly out of your ears. You needed to clear your mind. You couldn't keep thinking about last night over and over anymore.

You thought of going to the gym but clearly you were in no state for that thanks to your workout from last night.

Sighing loudly, you stepped out of the shower and dried off before walking into your bedroom and pulling on a large hoodie and some shorts. You pulled on your favorite fuzzy socks then tousled your hair with your fingers, letting it air dry as you walked out of the bedroom. Grabbing a bottle of water from the fridge, you glugged it quickly and realized how dehydrated you were.

Plopping down onto the couch, you grabbed your phone and laid down as you pulled a cushion against your chest.

Loneliness.

That's the feeling you had today. You had so much on your mind but didn't want to bother anyone to hang out and talk. You sighed, scrolling through your instagram, biting over your lower lip as you scrolled through pictures of your friends. Everyone seemed to be living their best lives while you were here laying down and thinking about a boy who probably forgot about you by now.

You rolled onto your side and closed your eyes for a moment before deciding it wasn't time to mope anymore. You got off the couch and walked into your dressing room, sitting down into your desk chair and opening your laptop.

"I'm just gonna focus on school now and pray I'll forget about him."