Fool's Paradise - 4.

Start from the beginning

He definitely was high but not from drugs.

Jungkook rolled his eyes, "Just didn't sleep, that's all." He nodded, grabbing the cup and taking a long drink of the coffee.

"Yeah, I'm sure you didn't with all that screaming and moaning. Whose room was that from again?" Taehyung paused, tapping his lips with a smug look on his face, "Oh... I know who it was... Yours." Taehyung gave Jungkook a mocking smile.

Jungkook almost spat the coffee out, shaking his head as he set the cup down and swallowed hard before he cleared his throat, "The fuck type of nonsense are you on about now?"

"Don't act stupid, Kook. I heard you and that girl from the club. I bet the entire fucking hotel heard." Taehyung grinned, leaning back in his seat, "My boy" He smiled, reaching out for a fist bump from Jungkook.

"It's not what you think." Jungkook muttered, ignoring Taehyung's fist bump.

Taehyung frowned, fist bumping himself before raising a brow,

"What do you mean? Was it bad or something?" He asked, tilting his head.

"No, it wasn't bad, that's the problem." Jungkook paused, sucking in a breath before looking at Taehyung, "It wasn't bad at all. It was fucking amazing and now I can't stop thinking about her."

Taehyung laughed, his head dropping back before he crossed his arms over his chest, "I have to say I thought you were playing games when you said she was gonna come see you but then I saw her when I was leaving my room when she got to your door and I was like damn.. She's a cute little thing. You lucky ass bitch." He sipped his drink, reaching up to run his fingers through his hair, "I still don't get what the problem is though." He nodded, checking his phone.

"Well, here's the problem, we're leaving to fly all the way back to Korea and who knows when we'll be back, I don't think I can go back to regular girls, man. She's was perfect. She made me want to turn my bank account out for her... give her my black card and everything-" Jungkook went on,

Taehyung held up a hand, "Aight. Imma have to stop you right there, chief. You sound like you're in love." He nodded, "Listen to me.. That's her job, man. She's supposed to make you fall in love. You're supposed to feel that way but trust me, when we get back home and hit up our regular places, you'll forget about her. That's it." He shrugged.

His nonchalance made Jungkook want to deck him in the face.

"It's easy for you to say but I don't know, man.." Jungkook shook his head, checking the time on his phone,

"It is that easy for me to say because I've been there before. And if you actually are in love with this girl which I doubt you are.. Just hit her up. Didn't you take her number?" Taehyung questioned, looking at Jungkook as they both began to get up.

Jungkook went silent.

No, he didn't get your number because he didn't know how to ask for it and that's why he felt like this. The only way he would truly ever get to see you again is if he literally hopped on a plane and took a flight back to this city and find you.

"You got her number, right?" Taehyung asked again as they walked out of the bar.

"No."

Taehyung stopped walking abruptly and looked at Jungkook with a blank expression. "What do you mean no?" He clicked his tongue and looked away before rubbing his chin and shaking his head, "Man, you're a fucking idiot, I swear to God. Did you ever learn anything from me or Jimin? What do you do when you meet a girl while traveling? Get. Their. Fucking. Number." He gave Jungkook a light slap in the head after each word before wrapping his arm around his shoulders and tugging the younger against his side as they walked out of the hotel and joined the others outside to get in their ride.