Chapter 15

Bakugou was on the verge of exploding – literally.

"What on earth is going on in here?"

Hadn't All Might stepped in with his booming voice and taken charge of the situation, she would've died in his arms. She would've fucking DIED. In HIS ARMS.

As much as he wanted to burst through the crowd and sprint to the old hag himself, he was too fucking terrified to move her. All of the sudden she became so fragile, all traces of a tough fighter gone. It scared him to death.

Now he paced back and forth in front of the nurse's office, passing many 1-C students – minus the injured – who camped around the door.

Her dried-up blood was still on Bakugou's shirt, he looked like he had fucking butchered her. Kiri sat next to the door, his head hidden in his folded arms, looking miserably.

Not only the sickrooms had injured students and teachers, but several ambulances had also been ordered to support the school nurse.

But unfortunately, some of the victims – including teachers – were in such a critical condition, they also needed Recovery Girl's abilities ASAP. Kota almost lost his fucking leg, goddammit!

She was alive, Bakugou felt it, but what he felt just riled him up even more: Tranquility and resign. A peaceful mind accepting the next thing coming.

Crapcrapcrapcrap... fucking SHIT! If Glasses hadn't ripped her from me and Recipro stormed to get her to Recovery hag... And half of the motherfucking staff was okay to let her die!

As soon as he and Red could follow, Bakugou demanded to see her. He had to know if their finally fucking found soulmate was going to make it. But the room door stayed closed. The blonde looked at his smartphone – this was half an hour ago.

His frustrated groan startled the 1-C extras silently waiting with them. Bakugou sat down beside his boyfriend and pulled his shaking body into a tight hug.

"She's gonna make it, Ei. You frickin' saw her, she is a born warrior! And remember what Pikachu told us about the shit she already survived!"

No idea if he was trying to keep Kiri's or his own hope up. A weak sob wracked through Red's body: "I wanna see her, Katsuki. Gods, I want to hold her so badly. Her emotions are just so ... cold. Please let us help her..."

"I know, Ei, I know. And this healing shit takes so frickin' long, it makes me want to blast this fucking door open. Even shitass Deku, All Might or fuckin' Endeavor took no longer than ten minutes!"

What even was this fucking teacher outburst? Treating one of their protégées like a fucking nuclear bomb. Arriving so fucking late, they didn't even see what Y/N was doing. Granted, they fought frickin' Gigantomachia leveling their dorm area as the rest of the League did here. But they fucking quick as a flash assumed she was one of the culprits. The actual fuck?

Even Thirteen, Mic and Aizawa tried to reason with the fucking teacher mob, but it was fucking pointless. It was as if they were frickin' obsessed with putting her on a fucking scaffold. Plus, Bakugou didn't fucking buy Aizawa's quick change of mind. Not long ago he, too, was spitting serious bullshit in her face.

He and Shitty Hair were on fucking edge, positioning themselves to shield their third soulmate. Y/N's condition sent them into a panic mode, they were ready to skin people daring to hurt her even more.

In the end, the teachers – from fucking U.A., the so-called best high-school for heroes! – did hurt her by blocking their efforts to get help. Gods, these hypocrites, Bakugou was fuming and just wanted to smash their heads.