Chapter 13

Finally, this shit detention was done! But when Bakugou and Kirishima finally finished it, the sky was fucking black and it was pouring. Fucking great!

They were both soaked before they managed to get to the front dorm door. Though Bakugou wasn't as annoyed as usual, the redhead beside him was drenched and every piece of fabric plastered on his skin revealed his fucking toned body.

And if the common area wasn't filled with the whole fuckin class, the fiery blonde would've devoured his fucking sexy boyfriend on the couch. The fuck were they all still down here this late?

"Wow, what's going on, guys? What did we miss?", Kiri asked some of the girls on the couch drying themselves with freshly created towels by Momo.

"Ooh, the bad boys are back! You really missed stuff!", Hagakure squeaked in delight.

As the girls all at once started to prattle what had happened, Momo handed them some towels as well. Kiri complimented her for its fluffy texture.

Bakugou took one of it and tried to dry his hair. So, they had a spontaneous party in the back garden? Why though, those dumbasses knew the shitty weather forecast ...

"-and it all started because Mina challenged Y/N into a dance battle. It was fire, I tell you!"

Wait, WHAT? Pinkie did fucking what?!Y/N was here? We could've seen her here?

Kiri looked as bewildered as he fucking felt. Did they really miss another chance to meet the person they wanted to see for the whole damn day?

And because of his, Bakugou Katsuki's fault they both got detention and didn't get to see Y/N today as intended. Fuck, gross guilt was creeping up his neck. His boyfriend apparently sensed it because he leant down to peek under the towel to look into his red eyes.

"... 'm fine, shitty hair."

"Mhm. Want to try again, Kats?"

But before the blonde could snap back, someone called Kirishima for help. The redhead nodded at the girls and left to join Sero waving at him, Bakugou silently following. The ravenette and Shinsou were still soaking wet and stood near the entrance.

"Thank gods you're back, Kiri! Kaminari's quirk got out of control due to the weather! He short-circuited himself and is still standing outside in the rain! We can't get him because he's still like a hay wire. He even frizzled my tape to drag him inside..."

Kirishima, ever the helpful knight – gods, he loved his manly rock! – didn't hesitate and threw his towel and his jacket to Bakugou, hardened up and went out in the rain again. Damn. Later this night, the blonde will definitely devour Kiri.

The fiery blonde turned around to go to the kitchen. If Pikachu stood outside since the rain started, he most probably caught a damn cold. Ramen'd take too long, so he decided for Okayu.

With one ear, Bakugou heard the purplehead mention Y/N staying at Sparky's side in the rain before they took her place. The blonde imagined cooking for pixie bob as well, making it so damn homely... Fuck, they better get to meet Y/N tomorrow!

***

Your head was spinning: "Wha...?"

Not only were you thrown out of bed today but this was way too much information at once!

"Yes, I know, this can be a little bit too much, but I think it's the best option if you tend to continuously dislike this school. I mean, I'd really like if you stayed here, but Ketsubutsu high school has a great reputation as well-"

"NO! Stop right there right now! No way in hell am I changing school! Yeah, I got in trouble with teachers sometimes, but it's fine, really!", fuck no they won't ruin your chances to meet your soulmates, not when you finally built up the courage.