Chapter 1~ Mean.

Arabella's POV
"See you later Arri," She always whispers that into my ear before I wake up. She's always busy, but I guess that is what comes with having a famous mother. We do get occasional days together, sometimes I do a leg of the tour with her; otherwise it's Grandmother Swift's house.
School isn't nice- as much as I wish I was normal- I hate it. People only want Mom, Selena, Ellie, Karlie or Ella (Lorde) to sign something for them. Or if they're dumb enough they'll want Harry Styles to sign something. Just to mention I despise all of him. If I tell them no, they just gang up on me knowing I'm not Taylor's "real" daughter. I have brown hair to start with... I've got beaten up for saying that I couldn't say stuff about all the crazy rumours. I have to be so careful now...
*At school*
"How's Miss Not-Swift today?" Rose shouts to me as I fiddle with stuff in my locker.
"What's happening between your Mother and Calvin Harris then?" A boy says as he walks past, stopping in front of me; "She clearly doesn't think much of you if you don't even know," People start to gang up, crushing me as I stand in the centre of them. Suddenly I can't breathe and I collapse on to the floor. Sounds of their laughter ringing in my ears.
*5 minutes later*
In the sick bay, how nice...
"I see you've come round now..."
"Arabella," I finish as she nods.
"Do you want to phone your mum, I think it's best if you go home now,"
"Yeah ok..." I trail off knowing Mum won't be around. I know who will look after me though- Abigail. She's actually my Godmother that Taylor granted about 4 years ago. She's always around so I phone her.
(A- Abigail, Ar- Arri)
A: Arri? Are you ok?
Ar: I'm fine, I fainted in the corridor and the nurse wants me to go home.
A: Do you want me to pick you up?
Ar: Yeah, I'm pretty sure Mum's busy.
A: Ok honey, give me 5 minutes.
Ar: Sure...
Within 5 minutes I see Abi and I stand up as she comes to hug me. "What happened?"
"Nothing," I say as if anyone knows it'll only make things worse.
"I know something happened Arri- if you're not going to tell me tell your Mother ok? C'mon lets go,"
Abi's POV
I have to tell Taylor, something's not right... Whilst Arri watches some movie I decide to phone Taylor.
(A- Abigail, T- Taylor)
T: Hey,
A: Your daughter-
T: What?
A: I've had to pick her up from school, she fainted but she won't tell me why.
T: Why didn't she phone me?
A: She thought you were busy...
T: I would have cancelled everything, I have an afternoon off today, I'll come pick her up.
A: Ok see you soon.
T: Yeah, ok... bye.
Taylor's POV
Why didn't she tell me? Why did she ring Abi? She knows I'd do anything for her. I think to myself as I pull up on to Abi's drive.
"Thanks for looking after her," I tell her as I push Arri out the door.
"Hi Mom," Arri says as we get into the car.
"Hon' why didn't you tell me?"
"I thought you would be busy,"
"Look at me, I would do anything for you- do you understand?"
"Uh huh..."
"Good," I say as I pull off the drive. Arri remained silent the rest of the way home; all she did was fiddle with her phone case.
Arri's POV:
She just got annoyed with me... Great, everyone at school hates me and so does my mother. She's not even my real mother for crying out loud!
I run to my room and turn Speak Now on; playing it as loud as I can. Mom won't here- she never does...
Track 6.
Oh dear.
The tears begin to fall. They're mean. So, so mean!
Taylor's POV:
I hear a faint sound of crying from upstairs. Hormones really have got to her...
When I find her she is crying her bright blue eyes out my album playing in the background.
"Arri? Honey, what's the matter?"
"Mom, it's nothing I promise,"
"Beautiful you're sobbing your eyes out. What's the matter?" I say walking over to her and beginning to rub her back soothingly.
"Them, they're so mean and you- you don't love me. You don't care about me!"
"Who told you that? I love you so much honey, I never lie."
"Everyone at school, everyday constantly..." She mumbles as I kiss her forehead.
"You could've told me, I'd have made it better... In fact it is going to get better- starting now." I state as I brush her dark hair behind her ear.
"I love you Mom," Arri whispers as we hug.
"I love you too baby girl," I whisper back as track 8 begins to play.
"Sing it to me," She tells me before yawning.
So I sing her Never Grow Up before putting my 14 year old to bed.
A/N: So here I am writing my 2nd fanfic...
I would like dedicate this to xbethanyann2003x as she was never against this idea. Thank you!
X😘x