20: Centurion

JACKSON WYOMING USA
FEBRUARY 25TH 2021
7:05 AM

Scott is sitting on the edge of the bed putting on some clothes as last night is still stuck in his head. He looks back seeing Nøkk sleeping peacefully with a slight smile, he kisses her forehead as she opens her eyes and kisses him much to his surprise.

Scott: "you lured me in, you sly fox." He says as Nøkk chuckles somewhat as she lovingly hugs him from behind.

Nøkk: "I'm not a heavy sleeper Scotty." She says caressing his body while resting her head on his shoulder. "Last night was amazing kærlighed, you surprised me... I figured I'd have to take the lead."

Scott: "you already dominate me in terms of rebuttals, only fair I dominate you in the bedroom." He says jokingly as Nøkk shakes her head at this.

Nøkk: "you better make me some very fine breakfast Scotty, otherwise I'm gonna have to dominate you in the bedroom." She says as Scott looks back smirking as that doesn't sound too bad. "Ugh get going you." Nøkk says as Scott heads to the kitchen beginning to make breakfast.

Scott certainly feels different, much happier than usual as he sees her dressed in pajamas as he gives her some breakfast.

Nøkk: "thank you." As Scott nods while stroking her hair when he sees a strand of blonde hair.

Scott: "so you're a natural blonde?" He asks smirking as Nøkk looks up. "I'm not judging if you dye your hair, why do you though?"

Nøkk: "well working undercover often means changing your look and I've been caught a few times... So I've had to change my look cause of that, plus I hate being a blonde... It's almost nothing but blondes in Denmark."

Scott: "and you wanted to look unique? I think I can understand that plus it looks good on you." He says as Nøkk gives him a smile. Scott soon looks out the window seeing Nighthaven agents each carrying crates.

Scott puts on his jacket and heads out to meet them as he examines the crates.

Nighthaven agent: "this is the gear Kali sent along with a few upgrades, hope you find it useful... agent Corvus." He says as they both take their leave. Scott lifts the crates up and takes them inside.

Scott: "this our gear, they said Kali may have had some upgrades."

Nøkk: "upgrades? Not sure if I should be thankful or suspicious." As they open the crates up with Scott looking a bit bewilder.

Scott: "what the hell?" He asks pulling out one of his signal wipe drones but it looks way more advanced with spider like legs and sees a letter.

Kali (letter): "Scott our engineers at R&D had a field day thinking of upgrades, Osa has managed to the expand the range of the drone's signal wipe and gave it capabilities to scale walls." As Scott then lifts a metal militaristic chest plate seeing the name Corvus engraved across.

Nøkk sees a mostly black military outfit with the Danish flag on the shoulder with the Nighthaven logo below it. she sees a letter explaining that her Hel-Presence reduction can now help her get past traps amongst other things now.

Scott: "well... Kali really went overboard." He says grabbing his unloaded M4A1 when his phone vibrates, he picks it up and answers. "Leland?" He asks putting it on speaker as Leland is outside sitting Indian style with his laptop before him.

Leland: "hey Scott, got your first target of the inner circle, Andrew Driscoll codename Centurion... You two worked Black Swan in Mexico and some ops in Sudan."

Scott: "right... Used to be part of the unit same as me... Where is he?" He asks curiously as Nøkk holds her 5.7 pistol.

Leland: "Sioux Falls South Dakota, he's currently on shore leave... It's a long drive from where you are."