32//one of the two

Start bij het begin

But most of all, when I looked at my sister I saw my father. I can't even explain why but when I look at her, everything reminds me of my father, reminds me of what family actually means.

It reminds me of the huge mistake I made when I didn't believe her and let her swim away from is so far.

The question is, did she swim away or did we make waves to push her away?

The moment went so fast yet it was all in slow motion.

Isabella's look of pure fear, the car speeding up, Lorenzo and Emilio shouting at Isabella to move.

And then, it happened.

Somebody jumped in front of the car, right next to Isabella and pushed her away.

But this isn't a fairytail.

It's not some superhero story.

This is life. And life is a damn mother fucking bitch.

So when the girl get pushed away and everyone lives happy ever after in the stories, life decided to play a different script.

And today was the day life took that disicion.

Instead of one of them being saved, they both get hit.

Like I said, everything felt like is was going so fast but also in slow motion.

And at this exact time, it's like we all snapped out of our little day dream and we all started running faster.

Lorenzo runs to the car and takes the unconcious driver out. He takes his phone and started barking orders while the rest of us ran to Isabella and the second person.

When I come face to face to the people who ran out of the building, I saw it were my brothers and cousins and their friends.

I was so focused on Isabella I didn't even recognised them. Then I looked down and saw the other person lay on the ground.

No.

No no no no no.

"FUCKKK." I yelled out and dialed in 911.

"911, what's your emergency?"

"There has been a car crash, two people are badly wounded, Isabella Castillo and-"

"Sir, I'll need you to tell me where you are."

"In front of the High school in the qwarter street." I said, sitting on my knees and trying to stop them from bleeding even more. Emilio got the hint and did took Isabella's wounds.

"We'll be on our way, please hang on sir."

I ging up and put more pressure on the wounds. Emilio started to whisper stories into Isabella's ear as he was crying harder and harder with each second that passed.

Fuck it looks not good. It looks really bad.

"I DONT GIVE A DAMN, MY SISTER IS WOUNDED AND I WANT EVERY MEMBER PROTECTING THE HOSPITAL IS THAT CLEAR?" Lorenzo yelled.

He angry hung up and ran towards us.

"Mierda, is that-"

"Yes." I cried out.

"MIERDA!" He yelled out and started to try wake up Isabella.

"She not fucking responding-"

"M-matteo?" Lorenzo moved his gaze from Isabella to me and then to the person talking.

"Shhh, spare your energy." I whispered.

"T-tell her I love her. T-tell h-her it's not her f-fault."