Wedding Night

Wedding day!

Maryse and Mike's wedding was a couple of hours away. The guests had begun to arrive early at the church chosen by the couple. A beautiful church on a large estate in which immediately afterwards the reception of their marriage was taking place. Mike had been there for some time anxious about when the woman of his life would come. His friends teasing him to take away the anxiety. They themselves knew from their experience how competitive this process would be. Maryse soon arrived at the church. She was beautiful in her white expensive wedding dress. She was as glamorous as all brides on their wedding day.

Becky held Seth by the arm, smiling for her friend who was at last marrying the man who had stolen her heart. Charlotte had laid her head on Roman's shoulder, and at regular intervals was wiping her eyes from the tears that rolled down her cheeks. With pregnancy she became more emotional. Paige was clasping Dean's fingers since the were holding hands, looking into each other's eyes, and thinking of the day when they, too, were connected their lives on a small beautiful ceremony.

A little further on was Bayley watching her friend get married happy. She was smiling after a long time. And further back she was sidelined by Finn who was there. The couple exchanged hearts of eternal love and devotion touching the guests and the mystery came to an end. The reception at the estate followed. The newlyweds enjoyed the big party they had planned for their friends...

Becky was holding a glass of champagne walking around the big garden, in a secluded place. Seth followed her, hugging her from behind, kissing her neck tenderly.

"What are you thinking, Dear?"he asked her without taking his lips from her throat, goosebumps penetrated down her spine

"What a beautiful ceremony it was. it reminded me a little of our wedding " she smiled, closed her eyes and enjoyed the moment

"No, you were prettier than Maryse at our wedding," he whispered to her ear.

"Really?"she asked, and her back rested appallingly on his chest.

"You were the most beautiful bride in the world, and I was and am the luckiest husband in the world" he spoke softly, biting her gently on the neck

"Seth stop doing that," she said with difficulty as she clenched her fingers in the glass she held

"I can't. You in that dress making me want to do so many things to you.  I've missed you so much, " he snorted her throat, while his hand tightened more round her.

"Wait at least for us to get back to the hotel," she told him out of breath.. he smiled on her neck

"Hmmm well I'll wait," he said, leaving another kiss on her neck. And she sighed softly. The love attraction between them was still the same. It was almost 2 months since Becky had returned home and they hadn't have sex untill now.. They missed each other, and this evening the attraction between them was evident, and it was certain that when the door of their room in the hotel was closed the sheets would catch fire from the passion which had already possessed them..

On another part of the big estate Dean was still holding his wife by the hand, sitting at the table and talking, Paige looked very happy

"Do you know that tonight you are shininng? "Dean asked her looking at her like an enchantress

"It's you that make me shine, I always shine when I'm near you Dean," she told him sweetly. He brought her hand up to his lips kissing it

"I am the luckiest man on earth, you came and changed my whole life Paige and if I could I would marry you again and again" he said, smiling, looking calm and peaceful at last