First meeting

The rays of the sun escaping through the curtains in the window forced her open her eyes. She rubbed them slowly, and then looked around her. She gasped when she realized that she was in her old home in one of the guest room. She felt angry at the way she had been treated. Maybe she and Seth were practically divorced, but, technically, they were still married. She sat up in bed for a few minutes thinking. She thought it was very rude that when he had brought her back here and he had not even had speak to her.. Even his gaze upon her was fleeting. She glanced at the clock on the bedside table beside her. It was nine o'clock in the morning.. She took a deep breath and got out of bed.. She advanced toward the bathroom. She opened the door and went in. she poured some water on her face to wake up and then combed her hair. She went back to the room. On the armchair she found a black dress. She smiled..She took off her pyjamas and put on the tight black dress. Right next to it was a pair of high heels. She put them on. She took her perfume out of her purse and put it on. and then she wore her wedding ring on her fingers. She wanted to show all intruders that even if Seth had a different opinion, Becky was still the lady of this house..

She looked at herself in the full length mirror and smiled. She passed  a lock of her hair behind her ear, took a deep breath, and walked out of her room with a confident step. Murphy was waiting for her right outside to escort her to the dining room.. she smiled at him.

"Thanks for the dress and the pumps, Murphy," she said, smiling.

"You know I am still at your service," he smiled at her kindly..

"So he has made you my bodyguard to watch the mischief I am about to do? " she asked as they advanced toward the great dining room.

"Yes..sort of.. he wants me to be with you all the time to watch over you," he told her, rolling his eyes..

"Somebody must tell him that I am not a prisoner," she answered as they descended the stairs.

"I don't think he sees it that way," answered Murphy, with his hands in the pockets of his jeans.

"I'll make him understand then.." she replied.. Murphy looked at her and laughed.

"You'll turn it all upside down, won't you?"" he asked, and she smiled meaningfully and nodded softly.. She placed her hand on the knob of the big door.. She opened the door and pushed it open as she entered the dining room. The eyes were all turned upon her.. Those who were there were startled by her presence

"Becky?? " asked Charlotte, startled.. she rose to greet her friend..

"Charlotte," smiled Becky.. the two friends embraced eachother. Becky let Charlotte out of her arms and lowered her gaze.. then she looked at her friend with eyes wide open. She placed her hand on Charlotte's abdomen..

"Charlotte, Oh, my God, Are you pregnant?"Becky asked her, and Charlotte nodded.

"I'm 8 months pregnant.. in a few weeks I'll bring my child in this World," Charlotte smiled with a sweet smile. Charlotte and Roman were expecting their daughter's arrival in a few weeks. Charlotte was sweeter and prettier than ever..

"Oh, dear. congratulations. come, sit down, don't stand up," smiled Becky, and she helped Charlotte to sit down in her chair. It was Paige's turn to hug her.

"I can't believe you're here again," Paige told her and clasped her in her arms.

"I wouldn't be here," Becky told her. Paige snapped her arms and then looked Becky in the eye.

"Why? What? " asked Paige while still holding her friend's hand.

"Your husband nearly killed me, last night," Becky told her. Paige turned and looked at Dean angrily.