Clear mind!

The next morning..

Nemesis lair..

Bayley, until the early morning hours, sat in the armchair by the window and watched the heavy rain until it died down. She hadn't slept at all. She was thinking. She was thinking that at last she had to do something to protect Finn from the web he was trapped in without even himself knowing it.. She rose from the arm chair and stretched her body out. She then proceeded to the kitchen and set forth the coffee pot, preparing some fresh hot coffee. The smell of Hazel tickled her nostrils contentedly. She opened the cupboard and took up her cup.. She poured in two spoonfuls of sugar and then filled it with coffee. She brought the cup up to her lips, sipping a few sips.. The hot liquid ran down her throat and made her wake up..

Finn entered the kitchen. The time was already 7. he wore an expensive black suit, had already tied his tie and was ready for work. As soon as he saw Bayley in front of him his muscles tightened. The girl looked at him.

"Good Morning, Finn, do you want me to pour you some coffee? Its fresh, " she said to him somewhat hesitatingly.. Finn shook his head.

"No, I'm in a hurry; I'll drink at the office," he said coldly, and Bayley put the cup down before her and looked at him.

"Now what? you won't  talk to me?" she asked him, shaking her head somewhat irritably.

"We'll talk about it when I get back now I'm in a hurry, I've got a meeting i have to catch" he told her coldly.. He opened the fridge, took a bottle of Water, took his bad and left.. Bayley heard the door close, and soon the engine of Finn's car. She took a few more sips from her coffee. She waited a few minutes to make sure Finn didn't come back because he forgot something...

It seemed that her friend was still mad at her, from their last night's talk, but she didn't care. she had told him the truth, and she had done it not only because she was a woman in love, but above all because she was his best friend, and she wanted in every way to protect him. She felt annoyed by Finn's behavior..All night she had been thinking how she could manage the situation, but Finn's conduct had irritated her, frustrated her, and convinced her.  

If she wished to conquer him she should cease to fear. She took a last sip of her coffee and left her cup on the bench. She gathered up all the courage she had in her and headed for Nemesis's room.. Open the door.. The woman who had just awakened looked at Bayley disturbed. 

"How do you come into my room like that?" she said without concealing her annoyance, but Bayley passed it by..

"I want to talk to you," she told her.. Nemesis rose from her bed slowly and looked at the young woman derisively.

"After I have my coffee, if I have time, I might think to speak with you" she said subtly, and made the motion to leave the room. Bayley seized her by the arm and forced her to face her. Nemesis looked at her in shock.

"Listen very well to what I'm going to tell you, little slut, if you dare in any way to play with Finn's feelings I'll make you regret the time and the moment you were born," cried Bayley threateningly, Nemesis looking at her mockingly..

"What are you going to do? you gonna beat me?"she asked her defiantly.. Bayley with force pushed her against the wall.. tightened the grip in her arm

"You can have any fucking crazy plan you want to get back at Becky, Seth and anyone else you want, you're crazy, we know that, and you won't be able to touch her anyway Seth never let it happen, but if you dare use Finn or hurt him, then I won't have any trouble grabbing that gun you have in your drawer and blowing your brains out.. A whore who hurt him once was enough, I will not allow a second to tear him apart.. "Bayley sounded determined.. Nemesis did not speak.. she had no words.. she swallowed slowly, with difficulty.