Rainy Night

Nemesis's Lair

He was sitting in the half darkness, the little lamp and the moonlight alone lighting the room. He was looking out of the open window at the rain falling, thoughtfully troubled, thinking what he had got into. If he had done the right thing. If he had to help her. His reason was struggling with his heart in an ascendancy. The heart was winning.. Love had blinded him, he no longer saw clearly, he wanted to please her, he would do anything for her.. anything to be with her, to see her smile. He was so in love that to be with her he was willing to do as she asked. What he didn't know was that he was just another pawn in the twisted game she had set up. She didn't love him, she would never be with him, she just knew that he was in love with her and was taking advantage of it in order to serve her purposes and reach her goal faster.

Footsteps were heard, but he did not even turn to look. He drank his whiskey looking out. She approached and sat down opposite him. She had that expression of disappointment on her face again; he didn't need to look at her to see it, he could understand it.

"Aren't you asleep?"she asked him in a low voice, and he shook his head.

"I haven't slept, why don't you sleep?"he asked without looking at her.

"I'm tense tonight.. "she made her self comfortable in the long chair.. he turned his gaze upon her. She looked out, silent.

"Why don't you say what you have to say?"he asked her 

"Why? won't anything change?" she said to him, and now it was she who was not looking at him.

"You must understand me some time," he said to her somewhat aggressively. then she turned and her gaze met hers.

"Understand what? that you've completely lost your mind? that you've got into her net and that you're doing one abominable act after another to satisfy the perversions in her head? Please concentrate and see clearly. This whole thing is sick.. You're trying to get back at two people who didn't do anything to either of you.. "she told him low but nervously.

"I love her," he said.. she chuckled..

"Since when in the name of love do we make monsters? love should be protective, not aggressive. Love Is Beautiful.. to accept wanting to kill an innocent woman is not love. it's a disease.. Open your eyes and see that she's using you... all she wants from you is to serve her purposes.. Be reasonable.. it's sick to send letters to Becky threatening her life. If anything goes wrong you'll pay, " she continued, being aggressive with him, trying. she was trying to make him understand, but he seemed to have no senses..

"You can't understand. You just can't, " he told her, and finished his whisky.

"I can understand.. you can't see in front of you because love has blinded you," she answered, coldly.

"If you don't agree with all this Why Are you here?"he asked her irritably.

"Because I care and love you.. that's why I'm here, because I don't want you to find yourself hurt one more time, because I'm going to pick up your pieces again, I'm going to be there to try to heal your wounds.. because I don't want you in the end when all this goes wrong to get behind the bars because she's crazy and lost her mind," she told him full of frustration.. he turned his nervous gaze upon her.

"You are not my mother, and I am not a little child to be told what I'll do. If you want to be next to me as a friend, do it without judging me or else get up and go./ But what I say? you have never loved intensely in your life. you don't know what it's like," he told her.. he left his glass and fled furiously for his room..

She stayed behind.. She watched him go. A tear ran slowly from her eyes down her cheek.. She took a deep breath.

"If you only knew how much I Love You, Finn, how much in love I am with you," she murmured.. sit there. looking at the rainy sky and thinking how to protect him.. How to claim him.. How to protect all those who were not to blame.. She was thinking that the time had come to let go of her sweet self and clash with her, even if it meant losing Finn forever...