A simple morning!

Seth's home!

The next morning Seth and Becky were still asleep. At the weekend no one was working. Thus they had the luxury of enjoying each their time as they wished. Becky and Seth were still sleeping in their bedroom. So do the rest of the couples. All except Murphy, who had got up quite early following his morning routine. He had just finished his morning workout to stay fit. He entered the kitchen, and there he found Aalyah preparing breakfast. Between them a beautiful friendship had been formed, perhaps something more since the attraction was obvious. Aalyah hesitated because Murphy was much older than her, and he hesitated because he didn't know that her feelings were the same as his.

"Good Morning, Aalyah," he said to her with a little smile on his lips, and she smiled at him tenderly.

"Good morning, did you do your workout?"she asked him with interest as she laid her cup of coffee on the bench in front of her.

"Yes, like every morning to keep in shape," he said, and sat down on one of the high stools.

"Want some coffee?"she asked him, pointing to the coffee pot.

"Mmm, I'd rather have some juice, thank you," he smiled, and she nodded. She took a glass out of the cupboard and took the juice box from the fridge. She poured some into the cup, and then offered it to him as she sat down opposite to him.

"Well, what's your schedule for today?"she asked him while she drank her coffee

"Nothing today, you?"he asked her with interest while he took a sip of his juice

"I guess I'll have my Saturday free," she said to him, and her fingers circled nervously over the glass cup, she felt quite nervous near him.

"If.. if you don't have something to do, do you want ummm.. do you want to go for a walk with me?"he asked her a little hesitatingly, and her face brightened, a great bright smile brightened her face.

"Yes. of course I would like it very much," she said hurriedly, while her cheeks blushed, Murphy smiled.

"Well, I'm going to take a shower and make sure Seth doesn't need me, and if he doesn't, we can go," he said.. Murphy went whistling merrily out of the kitchen, heading for his bedroom. Aalyah picked up the glasses and left them in the sink and fled like a syphon to her room. She wanted to find the most appropriate outfit for her date with Murphy. She wanted the first time the two of them went out to make a good impression on him.

They had worked for a long time under the same roof and they had some conversations but they had never gone out alone. And now she had a chance before her to try to conquer him, and she would not let it slip from her grasp.

Paige and Dean's room.

Paige had just come out of the bathroom. The White soft towel was wrapped around her body. Dean was sitting naked on the bed with the sheet at the bottom of his body. He looked at his wife and licked his lips. Paige was the woman who in seconds could make him mad with desire regardless of whether it was morning or evening.

Paige sat on the bed holding a body cream in her hands. Dean with a movement found himself behind her, dragging her along in the sheets.. She looked at him laughing. His lips found hers in a passionate and at the same moment tender kiss.. Dean tried to untie the towel from her body but she pushed him backwards looking at him

"Dean, forget it. you promised me that today  that you're not working we'll go and have breakfast outside on the sun" she told him sternly. Dean grumbled..

"We can do it afterwards," he said to her, slowly kissing her still wet neck. A little sigh escaped her lips, but she soon found her self again.

"No, Dean.. no.. now you and I will get up and get ready to go out and take our breakfast out in the sun, and find a present for our friends who are to be married in a few days," she said, and pushed him gently, Dean's back resting on the sheets while he puffed, Paige got out of bed and started getting ready. Dean stared at her until she had finished dressing. A black top with denim shorts and sneakers.. Dean whistled admiringly for his wife as he started dressing while she was doing her makeup.. He wore a white T-shirt, a faded denim trousers and his sneakers..