"What do you want?" I asked as he closed the door.

He hands out a box to me. "Merry Christmas, Chris."

I looked up at him. "Really?"

"Yeah."

"But I haven't gotten you anything."

"Having you here with me is all I need."

I smiled at him. It was so nice to hear that from him. When you really like someone, you want to hear them say something that means a lot to you. It makes you feel so good about yourself and you love the person even more.

"Come on. Open it," he said, pushing it into my hands.

I shook my head and opened the box to see a necklace with a rainbow and a bracelet in rainbow color.

"Brian..." I tried not to cry.

"I know." He takes the bracelet out of the box and wraps it around my wrist. "I made them myself with the help from Abigail and McKenzie." He takes the necklace and puts it around my neck. "I made them for you so that you can see you won't be ashamed of yourself."

"I never felt ashamed," I said.

"I know." He turns me back around. "But there are other people who don't see it that way."

I know Brian's still having trouble with Elliott, but he can't compare the two of us. That was selfish of me saying it, but I hate it when he does that. Do I have to remind him? Then I realized he would upset him more, so I decided not to say it.

Instead, I smiled again and said, "Thank you, Brian."

"You're welcome." He stayed quiet for a moment, then said, "You know, there is one thing I want for Christmas from you."

"What is it?"

"Well, um, I have been thinking about this for a while now."

"Uh-huh."

"And I just wanted you to know..."

"Just spill it, Brian."

"Chris, would you like to be my boyfriend?"

I looked at him with my eyes wide and mouth agape. Boyfriend? It was so nice to hear him ask these words to me, but I'm not sure if he's even ready yet.

"Brian, are...are you sure?" I asked him.

"Yes."

"Are you really sure?"

"Yes, Chris. I am."

"Well, I'm just asking because I know you're still struggling with Elliott and I'm not sure now it's the right time for me to be your boyfriend."

"I'm pretty sure, Chris. I've been thinking about this since my first therapy session. And besides, I'm sure Elliott would also want this."

I thought about it. I wanted to be Brian's boyfriend, I really do. But I'm still skeptical about the whole Elliott thing. I wanted to wait until he completely gets over it, but I couldn't bring myself to say no. How could I say that to that handsome face?

"Well?" he said.

I nodded my head.

"Are you serious?"

"Yes."

He smiled and leaned down to kiss me. He pushed me back against the house and kissed me again. He thrust his tongue in my mouth, making it dance with mine.

The door opened and we both pulled away to see Emma's sister Addison.

"They want you to come back in the house so you two won't get cold," she said.

Brian takes my hand and we both followed her in the house. As we took our coats off, Tristan, Michelle, Spencer, Kalani, and Sophia looked over at us.

"So?" Sophia said.

Brian hung his coat up and walked over to them, with me following him.

"He said yes," Brian said.

"Alright!" Michelle said.

"Yes to what?" Jarrod asked.

I'll explain later," Brian said.

I went into the living room and sat down next to Seth, who's holding the gift card I gave him.

"Thanks for the card again, Chris," he said.

"How did you know?"

"Let's just say a little birdie told me," he said.

"Of course Brian did," I said, grinning and looked over to see Brian looking back at me. I blushed as he smiled back at me and winked.

"Things going well for you, Chris?"

I looked up to see Mr. Seong standing behind me.

"Yeah, they are," I said.

Mr. Seong looked over at Brian and leaned down. "So I guess you and Brian have found your happiness, huh?" he asked.

"Yeah, I, uh, think so."

He patted me on the shoulder and went over to Ryan and his daughter. Ryan smiled and leaned over to kiss him.

Natalia, Jackson, Shaun, and Katherine walked over to me. "What were you and Brian doing outside, Chris?" Natalia asked.

He gave me these." I showed them the bracelet and necklace.

"Oh, Chris, you're so lucky," Katherine said.

Brian sat down next to me. "Yeah, I really am the best boyfriend, huh?"

"You wish!" Tristan said.

"Boyfriend?" Natalia said.

"Um, yeah," I said, embarrassed.

Natalia screamed and jumped up and down while clapping. "Yay! I'm so excited for you two!" she said.

"Thanks, Natalia," Brian said.

Layla walked up to us. "I got something for you two!" she said in a singsong voice.

"What is it?" Brian asked.

Layla pulled her hand from behind her back. "Mistletoe!" she said.

"Oh no," I groaned.

"You two have to kiss! It's the rule!" Jackson said.

Brian wrapped his arm around me. "We'll just have to do this, Chris." He kissed me on the mouth.

I sighed and kissed him back as the girls screamed. I guess I'll have to get used to this after all.

♥️♥️♥️

Feel free to comment if you like.