"So, I heard Ji Ae is back!" Soo Hee asked looking around the class.

"Yes Ms.Han." Ji Ae said as she smiled.

"I'm glad." Soo Hee smiled back.

"Okay, everyone let's get into the lesson."

;-;-;-;-;-;-;

It was break time and the students were hanging out in the hallways.

"Where is Bo Young?" Yeon Joon asked.

"She was called by Ms.Han." Ha Sang said.

"Oh okay."

"Where is Yeong Hyun and Seong Seop? Also Yu Ah? Where are they?" Ji Ae asked out of curiosity.

"Oh, that.." Yeon Joon hesitated.

"Why? What is it?"

"Yeong Hyun doesn't want to see you." Yeon Joon said.

Ji Ae's face turned serious.

"What?"

"No no! I mean that he..Umm..how can I explain this? Oh, Bo Young's here."

They turned their attention towards Bo Young.

"What are you all doing?" Bo Young asked as she strode towards them.

"Sleeping maybe?" Ha Sang joked. Bo Young gave him a stank eye.

"Oh, right, Ji Ae, Ms.Han wants to see you. So, she asked you to come to the teachers office." Bo Young said.

"Me? Why?" Ji Ae asked curiously.

"I don't know. But not now, she is kinda busy now, so she wants you to come after lunch."

"Okay, I wonder why." Ji Ae said.

"It's nothing serious. Maybe, she just wants to talk to you coz you're here after a while. Don't worry." Bo Young said reassuringly. Ji Ae nodded and smiled.

"Oh my gosh! This guy is so bothersome!" Yu Ah's face was full of annoyance as she spouted these words. Seong Seop followed her.

"Who are you talking about?" Ha Sang asked.

"Obviously, Yeong Hyun Lim, that bastard." Seong Seop hissed.

"Why? What's wrong?" Ji Ae asked.

"That guys isn't working properly. I don't know if he hit his head somewhere before coming to school." Yu Ah said, being frustrated.

"You guys sound so annoyed." Bo Young said as she chuckled.

"This is not funny." The two glared at her. Bo Young apologised and held back her laugh.

"So, you're telling me he is dazed the whole time?" Ji Ae asked.

"Omg, you're right. I couldn't find the right word to describe him." Yeon Joon said.

"Where is that guy now?" Ji Ae asked.

"In the class." Seong Seop replied.

"Okay, you guys wait here." Ji Ae said and walked towards the direction of his classroom but she bumped into Soo Hee.

"Oh, Ji Ae. I was going to call you after lunch, but I paused my work for now. Would you come with me please?" Soo Hee asked.

"O-oh, sure Ms.Han." She couldn't help but agree to go.

"Looks like the plan changed." Yu Ah commented. They all nodded in agreement. As they were looking at her, Ji Ae turned back and smiled.

They returned a thumbs up to her.