He sucks his bottom lip and looks away, probably thinking. He releases his lip putting his full pink lips on display. I've never noticed that it looks so... soft.

My thoughts are interrupted by his voice. "It's because of her." he says pointing to the screen. The video is paused with the woman staring deeply into Jackson's eyes as they hold each other.

"When I lost Julia, my whole perception on life changed. At first, I was raging with anger, lusting over blood, but this one day, it all changed when I found out my baby brother, Kyle, was expecting his first child." he says while still looking at the screen.

I gasp in surprise."Kyle Knight? Xavior's best friend, is your b-brother?" I ask bewildered.

Jackson turns to me with a sad look in his eyes and shakes his head."No... he was my brother, he doesn't consider me as his family anymore." he looks down in thought.

I feel a bit angry when I say, "Of course he doesn't consider you as family, you killed his lover and their unborn child". He raises his eyebrow  in amusement and responds "Who said I killed her?" I am left stunned, could Claire still be alive? Before I could respond, Jackson interrupts me.

"This world is run on nothing but people who just wants power and for what? Bragging rights? New cars? It all runs on corruption. I had to learn the hard way." Jackson says with a distant tone.

I am so confused on what is going on right now. "Why are you doing this then? What would you get out of it if you got to the top?" I ask.

He looks at me with such gentle eyes that I find myself struggling to not lower my guard. "I just want peace. I don't care about the power, the money, the fame, the fear. All I want is peace. But how am I going to get it if I don't have a say in what goes on outside my mafia?" He says of rhetorically.

I don't understand what he is getting at, I don't believe anything he says to me as corruption is all that he knows. He seems to sense my disbelief and and responds.

"Don't you get it? If I had the power to convince all mafia leaders to just be at peace and not to act on violence, no one will suffer the way I am suffering, she was the love of my life and she died because of some pointless war. I was going to make her my wife and leave the mafia to keep her safe, but look now."

"Having someone's blood on your hands is not always sunshine and rainbows, believe me, especially when you hear their voices inside your head at night."

I turn fully to him and say, "But you have killed many? " He shakes his head no, "I have tortured many, but only killed a few, only because it was necessary."

He points to the screen and I look. "Guess who's hands her blood is on."

I'm too scared to find out who would be so cruel to harm such a gentle flower like her. "I d-don't know."

"You're father's."

~Xavior's POV

Charles paces around my office mumbling to himself. He walks up to my desk and takes one of my chairs and throws it across the room. "This is all your fucken fault, boy. You told me you would keep her safe! " He shouts at me while pointing is shaky finger towards me.

I keep my cool even though I feel like throwing my chair across the room as well. "WELL WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO!?" I raise my hands to calm him down. "We're doing everything we can in locating the girls, but it's going to take some time as Jackson is extremely good and hiding his tracks."

Charles scoffs and walks out of my office, slamming the door. I feel his pain, all I want to do is beat up anyone that makes eye contact with me. I slump down onto my chair and take out my phone.

I start scrolling through the pictures of Victoria and I. My eyes begin to blur as tears starts making its way down. I'm scared out of my mind of what Jackson is doing to my Victoria.

"I miss you so much, my love." I whisper to her picture, pretending she can hear me. "I'm going to find you and burn those fuckers."

One picture catches my eye. It's a photo of Victoria and I in the car, on our way to the ball. I zoom in on the pendent I gave her. New hope fills me up and I call Kyle to gather our men and Charles for a meeting in the next three minutes.

After some time, my office begins filling in with men as well as an angry Charles. I show them the picture and they all look at each other, confused. Charles speaks up, "You called us in here to show us a picture of the two of you? You're pissing me off right now."

Charles says sternly with his arms crossed. I don't retaliate as this is the father of the woman I love. I zoom in on her necklace and our tech guy gasps. He steps forward and takes my phone to inspect the necklace closer.

One of my men raises his hand to speak. "Boss, what is it?" I smirk and clap my hands together. "This... is how we're going to find Victoria and Jessica." This sparks an interest in Charles' eyes and I continue.

"I gave Victoria this necklace not too long ago, but it's not just a necklace. It's a-"

"-Tracking device... " I hear Charles say, cutting me off. I nod my head yes and my tech guy speaks up. "But we still can't track it, Victoria has to activate it by pressing the button I installed into it. If she does that it blinks red, sending a signal to Xavior and I."

My men nod and I start preparing assignments to them. "You four, I want you to go back to the location of the kidnapping and ask the host of the party if there was anything off about the party. Head to the warehouse where Angie will help you with your disguise, I want you as the police."

They nod and walk out of the office. I turn to the rest of my men that are still behind." I need six of you to gather the men and send them to get trained. " after deciding between themselves who will the six men be, the six walks out leaving Kyle, Charles and three other men.

"The rest of you three will head to Jessica's work and tell them that she will not be coming back to work for the time being as she has family issues." they nod and walk out.

Kyle walks up to Charles and pats him on the shoulder. "We're going to get them both, Xavior knows what he's doing." Kyle gives me an encouraging smile and walks out.

Charles follows him out and I am left once again with my thoughts. I pour myself a glass of the strongest liquor I own and finish it in one gulp.

A new sense of determination washes over me and start planning ways on how I'm going to torture that bitch when I get my hands on him. I coming for you, Victoria. You will be in my arms soon.