||Meant to Be||

VR Mansion is decorated like a bride while all members are found busy whether it is the house owner or the servants. And why will not they? It's the first marriage of new generation. After few days the elder son of the family, Mr Vansh Rai Singhania is going to take seven rounds with the choosen bride of his family - Ahana Oberoi, the heiress of Oberoi Group & Companies.

The marriage is fixed from both the families and like any typical Indian marriage, the bride and groom both are trying to be little cordial to each other to let go off the formality. Both have met in family get together where their marriage has been fixed.

At first Vansh has tried to deny because he doesn't want to get married when there's no feeling involved but one glare from his father, Mr Ajay Rai Singhania and he accepts the proposal. It's because he still respects his elder's choice.

••••

However, from today dance rehearsal will be started so Siya has hired a choreographer for the Sangeet Ceremony. It will be a big fat Indian marriage which will be the centre of attraction for media so how could they let go off the chance to show off their richness.

And as per given time, a girl reaches on the mansion and telling her identity to the gate keeper she enters inside and uplifts her hand to press the bell so that someone comes and opens the door. But finding the door opening itself, she leaves the doorbell and pushes the door while from inside, another person too opens the door at which the girl losses her balance and falls upon that iron wall.

She closes her eyes tightly in fear while her heart is beating with high rates. Suddenly two arms wrap around her to save her from falling and then only she gets shocked as it's not wall but a human being. With that she springs back and looks upward to meet with two gorgeous orbs and gets lost in its depth.

••••

From another side, Vansh has been coming to leave from house before Siya could catch him. Actually Siya, his little sister has asked all including him too to be in home today as from today they will start dance practice. And that is boring for him because already due to marriage, he must have to take leave so why wasting time from now? But who will make Siya realise?

But as soon as he opens the door .. from other side, a petite frame of a girl steps inside and falls upon him. To keep her steady he wraps his arms around her to feel how soft she is.

Suddenly a gasp is followed by the breaking of the hug and he looks at her closely to get astonished as she is the most beautiful creature he has seen on the earth. It's not there is no beautiful girl like her but it's his heart to beat erotically at the sight of her.

He scrutinizes her look ; she is wearing a blue coloured chiffon saree while her long black hair is kept open ; a white rose is kept at the left side of her hair and she is pairing it with oxidised jhumka and bangles. Her pretty round face and red plump lips are creating havoc in his mind. She is very short according to his long stature but it makes her cute. In this few seconds of meet, she has made him to sense a different feeling which HE has never felt for other.

What she is doing to him? Does she know witch craft? No..it is not reasonable..right?

Then only Siya comes from behind and says to break the trance between them : Oh bhai has already opened the door for you, I see! Let's introduce you both. Bhai, she is Ms Riddhima Sharma, a choreographer and Riddhima di, this is my elder brother who is going to get married after two weeks.