C. 8 REMAINING TIME

Night has come and Fuyuki just finished cooking dinner. Earlier after crying from feeling guilty. He decided to cook dinner. Gladly, the fridge had everything. Since when did they prepare all of it? Does this house have a caretaker? When can he meet them?

"Fuyuki,"

Sukuna suddenly came beside him which made him startled. He was frightened and it's bad for his heart. He grabbed his chest and said,

"Don't scare me like that!"

"Haha I'm sorry. The weather's just nice tonight. Wanna eat it outside? I prepared a table,"

He wondered why go outside but he's now curious. There might be something outside right? That's why he asked to eat outside. He nodded after saying okay. Sukuna helped him carry the food and walked outside towards the open field. There he saw a picnic table beside a nearby tree. There's no light but a lamp on the table and the bright moon from the sky.

"It's pretty,"

Fuyuki said after glancing up in the sky. It felt surreal.

"I'm glad you like it. Now sit,"

After dinner, Fuyuki was amazed that Sukuna mostly ate all of the dish. He asks why and Sukuna says that Itadori is a big eater. He doesn't mind not eating anything. Since he's inhabiting Itadori's body, he needs to at least eat this much so that Itadori will let Sukuna use his body.

"He can switch anytime with you?"

Fuyuki asked since he doesn't know about this information.

"We had a pact actually. I'll follow a few of his rules then he'll let me use his body as much as I want. We had a different pact before but this is it now,"

[How troublesome.]

Fuyuki thought. Then his eyes wandered to a certain part of the table. At the near corner, a dessert of small different shapes was placed.

"Wagashi?"

Sukuna perked up when Fuyuki noticed the wagashi.

"Yes, wagashi for dessert."

Fuyuki also remembered the letter. The Sukuna in the past always gave his wife a wagashi. The small male moved his chopsticks and took a bite.

"It's good!"

He said while trembling. It's the best wagashi he had so far. Where did he buy this? He'd like to know but he's busy stuffing the wagashi inside his mouth.

Sukuna on the other hand, felt satisfied watching him liking the wagashi.

~ • ~

"Woah! So pretty!"

Fuyuki awed at the large river in front of him. Rivers on mountains are small, so it's rare to find a river this large on a mountain. Sukuna smiled at his reaction. He didn't do anything these past two days except taking Fuyuki to the places they often visit together or the things they do together.

"You know, we had our first honeymoon here in this river."

"PLEASE, DON'T TALK SUCH VULGAR THINGS!!"

Fuyuki said, covering his tomato-red like face. He doesn't like it. Every now and then, Sukuna would tease him by saying things like these. However, the king of curses loves the younger male's reaction.

"Haha, I'm just joking. Come the water's very nice today,"

He said as he lifted Fuyuki in a bridal style and walked towards the river.

"W-wait! I don't want to get wet!"

"What do you want then? Do you want me to get you wet?" (^⌣^)~✿

"And as I said, don't talk to me like that." (•́へ•́メ)

Sukuna chuckled then jumped from his position and into the river. Since the river is quite large, the middle part of the river is quite deep. It took seconds before he came up for air. He still holds Fuyuki in his arms, also trying to breathe for air.

"Puwaah! Why are you so-"

"Cool? Strong? Handsome?"

The older male asked while grinning as he put the younger one down. He swam  back near the ground.

"Yeah, Itadori-kun is handsome."

Fuyuki stated then he took off his shirt and threw it to the ground. Since he was completely wet, he took a swim in the river.

"What the f*ck!?"

"You're using his body aren't you? For me you're just a typical ghost possessing his body,"

"I'm not a ghost,"

"An entity. You're an entity called the King of Curses,"

"Yuki,"

Fuyuki turned around and saw Sukuna standing behind him. He flinched, wondering how fast he got here.

"Hey, it's just the two of us. I'm nothing but your husband,"

"Again,"

Fuyuki mumbled. He hated how Sukuna is using his husband's trope. Not 'hate' hate but 'embarrass' hate.

"You want to swim right? Can we just enjoy the water?"

"You should enjoy me too. I'm all yours," (   ¬⌣¬)

"Don't wanna," ( ̄へ ̄)

~ • ~

Morning came on the third day and Fuyuki couldn't get used to this morning routine. Waking up with a handsome person staring at him. He gave him a smile that's innocent yet it isn't.

"Good morning,"

"Good morning. Wait...are you even sleeping?"

Fuyuki asked as he rubbed his eyes. Now that he noticed, Sukuna was hugging him by his waist.

"I can just use Reverse Curse Energy to heal this brat's body. So, it's good to wake up in the morning,"

[Oh! Poor Itadori-kun.]

The younger male thought. When can Itadori have his body to himself? It's been three days since Fuyuki's with Sukuna. Do Itadori even get to rest even if someone is using their body? These are some questions inside his mind.

Either way summer vacation is nearing its end. They need to go to school after. Itadori is the same age as Fuyuki, so maybe he'll be okay once school starts.

"I already cooked breakfast,"

Sukuna said getting excited.

"You know how to cook?"

"Of course I do. Anything for my wife,"

Fuyuki raised an eyebrow. He doubts this king of curses but it's not good to judge a book by its cover. He stood up from laying down and asked.

"So? What's for breakfast?"

"Salmon Onigiri, egg soup and rice or,"

Sukuna leaned closer and whispered to Yuki's ear. His breath made the latter shivers and blush.

"Or perhaps you want me~"

"I SAID STOP SAYING SUCH EMBARRASSING THINGS!!"

A/N: As I said, the internet failed me. I'm sorry for updating late.