C. 7 HARUTO

My Sweet Haruto,

How are you? I hope you're doing well. Mother's fine now. Your Father was very nice and sweet to me lately. He's been giving me wagashi and flowers everyday. The house is filled with flowers that I don't know where to put them. He maybe smiling for my sake but I know he's sad too. So, I realized that I need to cheer up quickly for him too. You'll cheer for Mother right? Help me get back your Father's usual smile.

We love you and we miss you.

Love,
Mother & Father

~ • ~

My Dear Haruto,

My lovely son, what am I gonna do to your Father? He always wanted to go downtown whenever there's an occasion. It's not a problem actually but he's like a child going around in circles that I almost got dizzy. Not that I mind because we both enjoyed it anyway. If you're here, would you be like him too?

This is Father. Haruto, don't worry about your Mother and just play there.

Love,
Mother & Father

~ • ~

Reading a few of the letters made Fuyuki's heart ache. It's like he knew what exactly was happening in these letters yet he doesn't.

"Yuki?"

Sukuna called and saw his tears. Fuyuki was crying and his hands started shaking.

"What is this?"

Why is this feelings so strong? He doesn't know who's Haruto but his heart felt the pain everytime he reads his name.

"This is crazy. Why am I crying?"

The older male grabbed his shaking hands. With this he looked up to him. He saw Sukuna with a worried face.

"Yuki, Haruto is our unborn son."

Then, he started another story. Apparently, a day before their first baby's birth due. She was attacked by one of the ancient curse, who's an enemy of the past Sukuna and lost their child. After that, the physician said that she cannot conceive a child anymore. That news made her even more depressed.

"You said you were worried about me. Saying what would I think if you can't give me a child,"

It was one of their hard times but Sukuna was patient. He waited for her until she was fine. Time past and she eventually goes back to her usual energetic aura. Looking at the results, it also made her husband happy.

"Believe me, I missed Haruto too. But we just had each other back then. I don't want to lose you too,"

He said while staring directly at Fuyuki's eyes. Confusion was still on his eyes.

"Why are you saying this?"

Fuyuki was mad. To himself and to Sukuna.

"Ever since you came into my life, everything was unusual and strange yet it was nice."

Tears continued to stream as he calmly said these to him.

"Whenever you're near I got this nostalgic feeling but I can't. No matter how much you say to me about the freakin' past or whatsoever. I really can't remember anything besides that fragmented dreams,"

It's sad that his mind and heart aren't in the same side. It both hurts and sad. Fuyuki was feeling sorry for Sukuna too. He was being genuine about the portraits and stories about the two of them and he's still feeling suspicious about him.

"I don't know you. I don't know Haruto. I don't even know who I am anymore. I want to blame you but something in me doesn't want to,"

The first time he saw him back in the shortcut Fuyuki's taking. He wants to see him everyday even though he verbally denied him. He suddenly had this longing feeling. Maybe that's why he's disappointed when Sukuna didn't come that one day and Fuyuki had a dinner with Yoshi. Maybe that's why he's always eager to open the window for Sukuna.

"I can't take this. I'm feeling guilty all of a sudden,"

"I'm glad,"

Sukuna said smiling once again. Confused, he asked.

"What?"

"I'm glad that you said these to me. It means a lot. I'm sorry for making you feel these again and for making you cry,"

The taller male leaned down and hugged the smaller male. He puts his head on his shoulder. Sukuna likes how he still fits in his lap. Like before in the past, he used to do this when his wife is down. It's been thousands of years since he hugged his wife like this. He missed it.

"Yuki, I really miss you."

Everyday, week, month, year and centuries. There's not a day where he can't forget his wife's face. He's thinking about his wife every single time.

"I won't force you to remember but let me be with you for a while. This week will be the last,"

Fuyuki can't help but cries again. He feels really sorry and guilty. This man has a dangerous aura around him but Fuyuki can't help it. His feelings, his heart wants to be near this strange, dangerous looking man.

"Okay..."

He answered quietly and hugged Sukuna back. Just a week then. He'll try to at least remember a few things with him. Not just from a dream, but from his own feelings.

A/N:

Why do I feel like Sukuna-san is getting out of character? I tried my best not to but I had this feeling that he's soft to someone he really likes/love. Aren't people usually like that?

Four chapters to go and the book's done. Please be with me until the end.

Thank you and have a good day!