C. 6 OUR HOUSE

"W-WAIT! WHY?! WHO TRAVELS LIKE THIS?!!"

Fuyuki screamed his lungs out while clinging hard on Sukuna. They were currently jumping on one vehicle to another or sometimes buildings or even mountains to another.

"Me of course,"

One hour earlier, Fuyuki invited Sukuna along for his vacation. The King of Curses said that he had the perfect place for it. Just after the young man locked his house, he was carried by Sukuna in a bridal style and immediately jumped before the former could complain.

"What the hell you crazy Ben ten alien!"

"I don't know what you're talking about,"

"JUST HURRY UP AND PUT ME DOWN!!"

Fuyuki yelled right next to his ear. He's making sure that he's holding tight to Sukuna. He doesn't like heights and he doesn't want to die. They can just ride a train or a bus. Just why is he doing this? The reason for that was actually simple.

Sukuna wants to touch Fuyuki.

"We're here,"

Sukuna landed on the side of a mountain. He carefully settled Fuyuki on the ground. The young man's knees were trembling and his complexion isn't really good. He's still holding onto Sukuna for support while he tries to calm himself.

"...Next time...I'm not...gonna invite you...again..."

The four eyed man laughed as he stares at the smaller male's disheveled expression.

After calming down, he looks around and saw an old house. A Japanese traditional house. On one side, it's an open field good for picnics. At the backyard is a small garden and a small pond was there too.

"Do you like it?"

Sukuna came to his side to see his reactions. Fuyuki was dumbfounded. It was beautiful and he had this nostalgic feeling.

"I've seen this before,"

The taller male suddenly felt excited. Maybe this is it, he thought.

"Y-you do?"

"Yes, in my dreams. I've seen it before,"

"We used to live here,"

Those dreams Fuyuki had before maybe it is his past memories. To confirm it, he remembered that one particular dream. He goes inside the house to find that 'thing'. He slided the door to open it, walks through the hallway and entered this one room. The room had a window facing the garden and the pond, it was good for sightseeing. He puts his backpack down and looks around once again.

As far as he remembered, that dream had something to do with the floor. So he began searching down for something out of the ordinary. Good thing he was right, there's a small misalignment of the tatami mats. The house was old but it looks like someone was maintaining it for a long time. So the tatami mats and the wooden floor was hard for Fuyuki to open.

"Sukuna, punch through this place."

"Huh? Why? Is something there?"

"I feel like there's something here. So, please?"

Sukuna stared at him for a while before checking the space Fuyuki talks about. There's no curse energy or something, so maybe it's safe. He punched through the floor and created a hole. Thanks to him, the hole was quite wide and makes it easy for Fuyuki to slid his arm through.

"Ah! I got it!"

Pulling his arm out, his hand caught a box. A wooden box that's about as big as a shoe box. Both of them wondered what's inside the box but Fuyuki can't open it. He asked Sukuna again and opened the box for him.

"What's this?"

Inside was a few rolled old canvas. A small box and five letters. Sukuna grab one of the canvas and rolled it open. There revealed a portrait of a young man and a young woman. Happily smiling like something precious happened during their time.

"Who's that? You know them?"

Fuyuki curiously asked. Sukuna smiled at his clueless expression.

"And here I thought I lost it. Turns out, you hid these before right?"

"Huh?"

He showed him the portrait and pointed the young woman. The young woman was pretty even with a little bit of make up. Both she and he wears traditional clothes and she looks happy in the arms of the man beside her.

"This is you and me,"

He said after pointing the young man. Fuyuki's eyes widens at his realization. The young woman looks like him.

The Sonozaki Family always had a photo exhibit every sunday. They would look at their pictures for a whole day when the family is together. Fuyuki would always see his face from when he was a baby to the young adult that he is now. He knows what he looks like and this woman in the portrait exactly looks like him.

"It's not me. We...just looked alike,"

"I'm telling you, it's you. Look here,"

He flipped the portrait and a signature was there. Two signatures and a caption of 'A Couple of Newly Wed'.

"I bet your signature is the same as this,"

Sukuna's right. There's a signature exactly as the same one Fuyuki's using. Sukuna pointed his looking all proud of the signatures. They opened the other portraits. The portraits are all memories from local certain holidays and events.

Fuyuki was lost a bit. Is this real? Or he's being fooled? He didn't even moved on from the shock of the portraits, then there's another one adding to his confusion.

"These letters,"

When Sukuna was happily checking the stuffs inside the box. He noticed one letter addressed to someone. He had this sad longing expression. Fuyuki had this curious face. What is it that it even made Sukuna gave an unusual expression?

"It's for Haruto,"