C. 4 MARRIED THEN AND NOW

"Yuki-kun, how about having dinner with me?"

"Nii-san said I don't have to accept any offer from Yoshi-san,"

"Hey, you're brother's really overprotective of you."

Yoshi likes Fuyuki and his boss knew about it. That's why Akito has been giving Yoshi warnings about going near his brother. He even threatened him about getting fired. But Yoshi has his ways. Every day of his day off, he would meet with Fuyuki like today.

"Just have dinner then I'll walk you home,"

Fuyuki thought for a bit. He's alone and he's upset about it. He's disappointed about Sukuna somehow and he's upset about it. He's gonna have free food from Yoshi and he's glad about it.

"Okay, let's go!"

For the first time today, he smiled like usual. Ever since he met Sukuna, everyday has been tense. Since everyone are not around today, he's gonna relax more.

"You like ramen right? There's this new restaurant that cooks great ramen. It's quite near if we just walk from here,"

The dinner was indeed great. With Yoshi being the talkative person he is, Fuyuki didn't find anything awkward. He's glad that he saw Yoshi today. Arriving in front of the house, Fuyuki faced Yoshi to say his thanks.

"Thank you for the dinner, Yoshi-san."

"No problem! Call me anytime if you feel lonely,"

"Please take care,"

As soon as Yoshi left, Fuyuki went inside his home. Locked the door and went straight to his room. He took a refreshing shower and sat on his bed. While drying his hair with a towel, he remembered Sukuna. Why isn't he there today? Where could he be?

Just when he's about to turn the lights off, a tapping sound was heard. It leads to his window and a shadow figure can be seen. His heart thumping loudly as he only had one person in mind. He quickly opened the curtains and saw Sukuna. He was signaling to open the window or he'll smash it to pieces. Fuyuki stopped for a moment and thought.

[Why am I so excited? It feels like I'm happy... But I'm mad!]

He shook his head to fly away the thoughts and glared at Sukuna outside of his window. The latter unexpectedly flinched.

[Why is he pouting?]

"Go home!"

Fuyuki said closing the curtains with force. He stomped his way to his bed and wrapped himself with a blanket. Sukuna narrowed his eyes and used his curse power to open the window without breaking it. He's been doing it like this ever since. He went inside and walked towards the bed. Fuyuki could hear his steps getting closer and he started to get anxious.

"Yuki, are you mad?"

"What could I be mad for?"

Sukuna scratched his head and sighed. He sat on the bed beside Fuyuki. He put his hands to either side and leaned closer. Looking like he's towering over Fuyuki.

The king of curses could see the younger male sulking. He snickered and thought that it was cute. Fuyuki didn't say anything and just glared at him again. Sukuna grabbed the blanket away from his face. Now he can see Fuyuki's full expression.

"You're trespassing,"

"I'm sorry,"

"Please leave,"

"I had to do something earlier that's why I didn't come today,"

"I don't want to hear it,"

[Ah! He's definitely mad.]

He chuckled and was about to tease him when he noticed something. He smelled another person. A smell that he wasn't familiar with.

"Who did you meet with today?"

"Why should I answer?"

"If you don't, I'll eventually find it later and kill them immediately."

Fuyuki knew he wasn't bluffing. After all the things he showed him, he's certain that he'll definitely do it. He's quite scared of Sukuna, if he tells him. Is he really gonna hunt Yoshi? Not knowing what to do, he suddenly blurted about dinner. Fuyuki told Sukuna everything that happened today.

"That's why don't harm him, please?"

He said caressing Sukuna's wrist beside him. They said that massaging someone's wrist can help them calm. To his oblivion, Sukuna didn't feel anything but giddy. Fuyuki is holding him first, he's in a good mood now.

"I won't if you stay away from him from now on,"

"I can't do that. He's been nice to me ever since I was young,"

"But I've been with you ever since the past. You should listen to me,"

"Past? What are you talking about?"

He never met a child before who had the same looks as Sukuna. Is it because they are always moving houses? He didn't even meet a lot of children his age back then.

"In the past, we're married."

Fuyuki heard many insane stories from Sukuna. One is that he's a thousand years old. He's a cursed spirit and that he possessed the body of Itadori Yuuji, the one he met at the café. He's the King of Curses in Japan. Cursed spirit that devours humans. Sorcerers that have supernatural powers or something. He's still had troubles believing all these fantastical stories. Although few were proven by Sukuna like the mysterious deaths in Shibuya. But now...

[He's saying we're married in the past?!!]

"We've been married from then and now,"

"Like hell I believe you,"

Fuyuki said his thoughts out loud. He's genuinely surprised and confused. In this situation, what to do exactly?

"Want me to prove it to you?"

Sukuna intertwined his fingers through Fuyuki's own. He grabbed it and kissed the back of his palm. He leaned in closer then whispered.

"It might scare you,"