C. 3 EVERYDAY AND ALL THE TIME

"Good morning, Ma'am, Sir and Nii-san!"

Two weeks after the first meeting, Sukuna became close to the other members of the family. Well, there's different kinds of being close.

"Don't call me Nii-san,"

"Why are you here again?"

The two older men hissed and glared at the confident Sukuna.

"I'm taking Fuyuki,"

"Oh, please do. Just take care of him,"

Fuyuki's mother said while fawning over at the young looking man.

"Mama! He got the eyes of a predator!"

"He'll eat Yuki!"

"Oh my, I don't mind. Make him happy,"

The three of them argued while the other person of the subject just stood there with a dumbfounded face. They are talking like he wasn't there in the first place.

"Please, stop talking. All of you. You're embarrassing me,"

Walking towards school, Fuyuki can't relax. He's still scared of this person. Wait, is he actually a person in the first place?

When Sukuna met Fuyuki's family, they didn't notice his four eyes and tattoos. So he asked him why and how. He said that he used his curse technique to hide his true appearance from other people. He explained to him about curses and sorcerers. Also about Sukuna being a king of something and that he's more than a thousand years old.

After hearing all those, Fuyuki didn't know what to believe. If that explains his four eyes that didn't explain his tattoo and his strange aura.

"It's all crap,"

Fuyuki said not believing anything. What kind of shitty story was that? It could be a plot coming from a fantasy novel or manga.

"Is that so? Then how about this?"

Sukuna showed him other evidence that would support his story to be true. He showed his other arms. He used a trick for Fuyuki to see curses but was immediately dismissed after the latter cried. He was completely frightened of Sukuna.

"Please don't come again. I don't want to see you,"

A day after that, Sukuna came to his house. He's outside of Fuyuki's window to be exact. Scared that he might fall and get hurt, he let him enter his room. Just when he was about to scold him, Sukuna gave him a flower. A white water lily flower. Fuyuki's favorite.

"I'm sorry but don't tell me about not seeing each other again,"

Sukuna apologized, still smiling but it was soft. Fuyuki flushed red looking at him. This scene is quite familiar for him. Where and when did he actually see it?

With that, here they are now. Sukuna would just come to their house saying he'll walk Fuyuki to his school and walk with him back to their house. Just why is he doing this? Fuyuki doesn't know.

"Hey, you're also wearing a uniform right? What school are you going to?"

"A religious school and call me Sukuna,"

"S...Sukuna?...Why?"

"You used to call me that,"

"Ain't that what everyone calls you?"

There he goes again, he thought. Sukuna would always say something about how he used to be or they used to be. Which is of course strange to Fuyuki.

Arriving at school alone made Fuyuki more relieved. He's still stiff around Sukuna but not like before. He's slowly getting used to it and that's scary.

He doesn't know if Sukuna is a bad guy or not. He's playful and overly confident. From time to time he's talking to someone Fuyuki can't see. He likes something with spilling blood and flesh. He's more certain. He's scared of him. Whenever he's uncomfortable, Sukuna would immediately change his way of talking. It's good that he's concerned about him but Fuyuki really can't understand him. He feels like if he let himself get involved with the guy, bad things will happen.

He'll try talking to him about not wanting to see each other again. This time he'll be more gentle and reasonable.

But Sukuna isn't here. Usually before the school bell rang, Fuyuki could see him waiting for him at the entrance gate. He's thinking of waiting for him a bit but thirty minutes have already passed by.

It's strange. He could just shrug this out but he's really disappointed. With a bitter feeling, he left the school to walk home.

"Yuki-kun!"

Along the way to home, he was greeted by a familiar person. His brother's Secretary.

"Yoshi-san, good afternoon."

"Are you going home?"

He asked as he walked closer to him. He was wearing casual clothes, it must be his day off. He looked like a model actually.

"Yes, but I don't want to go home yet."

"Why?"

"Nobody's home today,"

Yoshi suddenly remembered his boss. He was sulking while checking his papers yesterday. He was mumbling about something home alone. Sonozaki should be on a business trip and just departed after lunch.

"How about your parents?"

"They too, had business trips on their own. They left with Nii-san,"

Yoshi now understands his boss. Fuyuki is home alone again. This happens oftenly. Yoshi clenched his jaw and thought that the Sonozaki family should be glad that Fuyuki is their son. He's so considerate that he doesn't complain about being left alone. Well, that's also why he's being pampered by them.

"Yuki-kun, how about having dinner with me?"