"Familiar Man Standing next to the Bush, it was the unknown man The princess met many nights ago'

'I knew itttt' You said in your thoughts happily.

"The princess got surprised after seeing the man.

"Oh? How come you are here...?"

The Princess asks tilting her head as the man awkwardly chuckles.

"The Fairies probably made me come here"

The Princess laughs at the Mans Statement.

"You are indeed a Funny man"

The Man raises a brow the the princess.

"Pardon Princess but, You don't believe me?"

"Huh?" The princess got confused after the Mans sentence.

"Come with me, Princess" The man handed his hands to the princess in a casual way.

"Sure?"

The Princess was shock because the Man knows the secret way on where to escape the Palace, but she got more shocked after what she is seeing now...

"Blue, Green, Yellow and Pink" The man Points one by one to the Faires which are floating around the Place. The Princess nust stood there amused by what she's seeing.

"I never knew such Beautiful Creatures exists..." The Princess mutters as she walks close to the Pond and sits there watching the Fairies.

After the whole night, The princess and The man spends their time on Getting to know eachother more. The Princess felt Happy and Open to the Man she was spending with but it was sad for her to remember that she should go back to the Palace."

"But Juyeon" Juyeon stops talking when you spoke up again.

"Hm?"

"Does the Princess likes the Man?" Juyeon smiles at your Question.

"She's still confused, She still knows that she's a Princess and she needs to keep in mind her responsibilities Especially the prince she's Engaged to" Juyeon answers your Question slowly, as you wowed and nods.

"Oh... Continue..."

"After 3 months-"

"WE'RE JUST GONNA SKIP TIME THAT TIME?! So the prince and the princess ARE NOW MARRIED?!" You suddenly stood up widening your eyes after hearing Juyeons words.

Juyeon laughs at you and pats your shoulder, "Shh, just listen to the Story". You sat back again and look at him.

"The two just lived a Royal life, but they still aren't crowned as Queen and King"

"But of course the two of them aren't still married, The Princess would go to the Garden everynight when she has the Time to meet The man. But a few days later the Man didn't show up anymore, which made the Princess lose hope. But of Course she still have to smile around her Parents and In-Laws.

One day The Prince's mother Planned to eat Dinner with the Princesses Family, for the bond to go stronger. So The Princess and her Parents Goes to the Prince's Palace and Eat dinner with them.

The Princess suddenly got Uncomfortable because of the way her in-Laws talk something off about her, The parents just nods and talks back to the In-Lawns like Agreeing to it. The Prince got worried by the Princess, the Princess couldn't hold it any longer, as she stands up and slammed the Table, Everyone's attention went to the Lady.