"What combo is this now Sunwoo? Tornado Flame?" Juyeon asks letting out a small chuckle

"Don't eat the egg yet, what about make a sandwich"

"Egg sandwich?" Changmin asks, as Sunwoo nods.

"Are there any Breads?" You ask.

"Yup, i'll go get some in the fridge" Sunwoo stands up and walks to the fridge grabbing the breads.

"I wonder when the hyungs well come back..." Changmin looks down to the table. It was just yesterday that you never saw the Hyung lines. You are pretty much worried about the hyungs and you also know you aren't alone.

"Don't worry, i'm sure they'll comeback tomorrow" Juyeon tells making sure that the Young boys won't worry too much because they are grown ups and know what to do.

"Here!" Sunwoo came back to the table where you and the two boys are sitting and puts 2 breads on you and Juyeons plate.

"Welp~ Lets start eating"

As the day continues, it was still the same you stayed in the living room for awhile playing games with you bestie Yuri, and the boyz are pretty much minding their own business but of course Juyeon is still there sitting next to you on the couch while reading the book he has been reading yesternight.

4:32PM

"One more match Sona?"

"Yeah sure"

"Okay!" After Yuri's words she Invited you for another match.

"Start?" You ask.

"Oh wait! I'll be back, sorry someone's calling me" Yuri tells, you hummed as a response and Checked if your hero build is okay.

You got bored after a few seconds after Yuri left, you turned your head to Juyeon who's still busy reading a book.

You tilt your head to the side remembering Juyeons story to you, you remembered it wasn't still finish and you feel like you want to hear and finish the story.

"Juyeon" You decided to speak up, as he turned his head to you raising a brow. "About the story last night... What happened next?".

Juyeon chuckles at your words as he closed the book he's reading, "Didn't knew you would be that interested Y/N".

"EH?!" you got shock by his word, as you shake your head and looked at him after, "No, i just wanna know what happened next! After all i know that the Princess and that unknown man will end up together" You rolled your eyes seeing how cliches the story is.

Juyeon laughs at your reaction, "The next thing that happened is, after getting ready the Princess left the room and there they are at the dining room where the Prince and the Princess meets up"

You now put all your attention to the story.
"The Prince was a... Obedient, kind man... and also a Gentleman, the princess says to herself while standing at the balcony of her room. But there's one thing that she couldn't stop thinking about, the man whom she spent with her Nine hours of freedom.

After a few days both of the family starts too cooperate and also is getting ready for the two royals marriage. The princess decides to go out to the Palace Garden for awhile, She just walks there alone at the Garden Feeling the fresh air of the night air while staring at the beautiful Tulips. The Princess stops walking around when she felt a presence, she turned her head to the left where there are many Bushes, as the bush suddenly moves on it's own, the princess chuckled as she looks down. "You can go out... Whoever you are".

After The Princess words a man left the bush, The princess turnes her head to the bush and saw a Fa-"

"Okay wait! I'm sure it's the Unknown man, dzuhh it's destiny after all" You suddenly spoke up and rolled your eyes after your words, As juyeon raises a brow at you, it was obvious that he didn't want anyone to cut his words so you stayed silent again and listen to the Story.