Chapter 32

Akira slowly walked inside his bedroom closing the door softly trying not to wake up anyone who lived in this huge mansion, as he turned on the light he turns around jumping as he sees a enraged Luca. "Where the fuck were you?!" He spits out stalking closer to the boy, Akira looked down, "Studying, I told your dad." He softly says, biting his lip as the lies leave his mouth.

"Studying where?" Luca questions, not believing what Akira said. He never imagined that he would lie to him, his fist clenched. "Luca-" Akira carefully begins, but is interrupted as Lucas fist meets with the wall, making Akira jump in fear. "Who the fuck were you with Akira?!" He yells out making Akira cower back.

The way Luca was acting reminded him of his mothers boyfriend's, and it scared him senseless

"A friend, I don't know why it matters?!" He exclaimed, raising his voice in defense at Luca. Who wasn't having it, "Do not raise your voice at me!" He spits out, "Was it Lei?!" He hissed out

"What does it matter!" Akira questions, Luca runs his hand through his hair trying to calm himself, thinking about him and Lei being alone angered him so much though, he wasn't dumb- he know how Lei felt about him. did they do something? "Did you fuck him?" He questions before he can help himself glaring at Akira who rolls his eyes

having enough of Lucas childish fit he turns around trying to leaving the room, they need space between them, but before he knows it Luca pulls him back against him kissing him roughly, Akira tries pushing him off which only results in making Luca angrier. He grabs his arms lifting them up over his head pushing him into the wall, "You are mine, understand?!" He hisses darkly against Akira's lips.

"As long as your fucking around with that bitch, viktoria. I'm not yours!" Akira spits out bringing Lucas still now girlfriend into this, he had no reason to be getting mad at him for hanging out with a friend while he was still walking around school with that bitch! He pushes him away but is suddenly grabbed by the shoulders

Luca gives him a shake gripping his arm tightly making him wince in pain, "Listen to me!" He yells "You belong to the mafia now, you belong to me! So I suggest you watch what comes out of that pretty little mouth." Luca growls out, "Maybe if you had more trust in me I would! Do you even think about how I feel! You telling me who I feel about!? I've told you I only love you!" Akira yells pushing him away.

"You act like I'm a whore, who fucks anyone who walks!" He screams out, tears leaving his face, his arms go around himself, his nails digging into his arm. "C-can't you trust me?!"

"Or do you think of me as a screw up too?" He questions, his voice wavering.