Chaptor 4

"Who are you looking at when you have me right here?!" She exclaims pouting as she holds onto Lucas arm, Victor his brother turns to them scuffing

"That's what I've been wondering all day, you looking at that small cute bambino is very suspicious Luca, ooo is my baby brother falling in love?" He teases smirking as he nudges his younger brother, "You know what will happen if you annoy me, si? Don't be annoying." Luca simply replies, his head leaning on his hand as he smirks at a blushing Akira

"Ah fratellino is getting to comfortable being in control, then again you'll be taking over fathers business." He smirks playing with his brothers loose curl, Luca quickly grabs his brothers hand glaring at him. "Only cause you decided you didn't want anything to do with it." He growls out.

"What can I say, you'd be better."  He puts his hands up in defense, "That boy, He's always with lei correct?" He then questions his brother smirking, Luca simply rolled his eyes knowing his older brother was trying to Annoy him with the mention of the Asian boy, Victor and Luca were twins, Victor being the older one. As well as the more immature one who loved beautiful older women.

Their family practically ruled over the black market and soon enough they'd rule over the government, he'd make that so. but his brother only had women in his sight. Not just one but to many to count, he rolled his eyes at the thought.

But he wasn't so different at the moment, this boy. Akira had went to school with Luca since elementary school, he'd never taken a interest in the boy till recently. But he found himself not Being able to keep his mind away from him, and he didn't know why. These past days he'd find himself thinking of His black overgrown messy hair, and those beautiful black eyes that made you feel like you were staring into a endless hole.

Luca knew it'd be hard getting close to the boy though, especially with his best friend that didn't seem to ever leave his side, Lei long was from a rich family as well. Luca's and lei's fathers knew one of another, sure they hadn't liked each other but they got along for their businesses.

But Luca knew what he wanted, he wanted Akira.

But How does one make one his own when he was already engaged to be married, Viktoria wouldn't accept this. Hell his mother definitely wouldn't accept him bringing home a man, someone who couldn't give them a heir.

But Luca didn't care because it meant nobody else could have Akira,

Especially lei long.