Chapter 25

"Fuck yes, harder baby." Luciana moans out, Vincent lets himself out inside of her, gripping onto her hair. Her back facing him, as she moaned into a pillow on their bed. Truthfully he was tired, they've been trying for another child since Their daughter had died, Luca and Victor had only been in middle school when it had happened. It put a dent in their family, Vincent knew his children blamed him for their sisters death, hell he blamed himself.

Lucia was most likely unable to have another child as she hadn't gotten pregnant even though they've been trying all of this time. At this point, protection wasn't even a thing when they fucked.

"Fuck." Vincent breaths out falling next to her She lets out a moan as she turns herself around, "Vincent, I really feel like it'll work this time." She says smiling at her husband, "You said that last time, hell you said that years ago." Vincent says getting up from bed pulling on his boxers, Grabbing a cigarette.

Luciana grabs a lighter from her side, she lit it. Biting her lips as she watched her husband blow out smoke. "I'll give you another child, I promise." She says.

~

"Fuck!" Cecilia lets out walking down the hall, if she didn't find a bathroom in 5 minutes she'd piss on the floor. She had no idea where anything was around here, in fact. She'd only stayed in the room they all woke up in, not wanting to see Vincent or his little family, she was dreading that there might be a day as to where she met his wife. Cecelia thought after she swore omertà they'd grow apart, not being as close as they were before, after all he was married it was hard to not imagine that Vincent had only wanted to use her

as personal whore he could use when his wife wasn't feeling up to it, but he hadn't touched her since she arrived. She couldn't help but think that maybe he just didn't care, he probably pitied her pitiful family, keeping her and them alive and bringing them to live for free under his roof and it made her angry.

She stomped down the floor looking around,
She apparently wasn't aloud on the second floor. As it was where his family mainly lived, this place was like a fancy apartment complex, the basement was where the maids and servants lived. As well as the prisoners and God knows what else.

The first floor was guest rooms and where the mafia family had stayed, the men who worked for Vincent, the second and third she hadn't known much about. Which is why she was now currently on the second floor looking around, until she had to take a pee break. Breathing out she leaves the bathroom, thankful she found one.

But where the fuck was she now?

She looks around, looking out the window. She escaped him once she could once again, but she had her siblings to slow her down now. It was to risky, "Cecilia?" Vincent says walking up to a distracted Cecilia, she jumps.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" He questions, glaring at the younger girl

"Exploring cause it's boring as fuck in that room!" She says crossing her arms. "Well this isn't a vacation now is it?" He replies. "I want to go home, Vincent this isn't fair. Kill me for all I care but I won't stay locked up in that room!" She pleaded stomping her feet on the ground, call her stubborn if you please but she was tired. Tired of living a life she had no control over, all she wanted more than ever was to get away from Vincent and her father.

"Shut the fuck up and go back in your room Cecilia, don't be a child." He commands leaving no room for argument, he was acting like she was his daughter and it annoyed the fuck out of her.

"Make me." She spits out, he charges at her. Lifting her over his shoulder. "Fine, you want to be a child I'll treat you like a child." He says walking to a room slamming it shut as he walks in, Cecilia kicking and screaming.

He throws her to the bed, "Fuck Cecilia you've been driving me crazy!" He yells slamming his fist against the the wall, he stalks closer. Grabbing onto her feet sliding her down to the edge of The bed. "What, your gonna fuck me?" She spits out, glaring at the older male

She couldn't say her pussy wasn't pulsing thinking about it, cause oh it was. Just thinking about how he fucks her so hard gets her so wet

But he was an married man, she didn't do married men, in fact she didn't even know how old this man was. She didn't know anything about this man!

"No, you've been an bad girl lately and bad girls don't get rewards." He slowly says, his hand going to her neck squeezing tightly.

"I'm going to make you hurt so bad." He says darkly. Letting her neck go making her cough out