Chapter 18

Pulling into the parking lot recklessly Cecelia quickly rushes into the apartment complex quickly opening the door rushing inside, "We need to leave, now!" She exclaims immediately going to their bedroom as it was a two bedroom apartment. Her mother walks in, "Whats going on Cecilia?" She questions as Cecilia packs bags of clothes and other items.

"It's to much shit to explain, you can stay or come. I don't give a fuck." She says, grabbing the bags running down stairs to the twins who were watching tv. Cecilia runs into the kitchen grabbing the money she's been saving from a cookie jar behind dishes that had been long forgotten she and her family quickly ran outside.

"Cecilia are you sure this is a good idea, he'll come after us." Her mother says speaking about her boyfriend. "This isn't about him." She replies speeding off to the hospital, they park Cecilia runs upstairs after telling the three to stay in the car. Running to the elevator pressing the button a few times trying to make it go faster.

It stops, Cecilia runs out shortly after. Running to the room her brother is in "Akira we need to leave, for good." She says as she opens the door. Akira nowhere in sight, "What the fuck." She whispers looking around. His things were still here. But he wasn't. suddenly a red card flashed from the corner of her eye, she walks over to it reading what was on the red paper,

if you want your brother and Vincents son back. Tell him to meet us with The girl unharmed at the dock, 8 o'clock sharp or the boys will get it.

The card says, she drops it falling to the ground, he has a son? And Akira's been taken which left no choice but to go back there, what would she do? Beg him to forgive her, and to save her little brother?

"Fuck!" She screams slamming her fist into the hard floor, first thing first she needed was her family safe. She couldn't have the twins getting taken as well, she quickly got up putting on an mask, hiding how hurt and useless she felt.

After rushing downstairs, she rushes to the car throwing the driver side open. I'm going to leave you guys at a motel while I go get Akira. She says worrying her mother, "He's not up there?!" She questions, "No mom, he's not fucking up there or he'd be in the back seat right now!" She exclaims slamming her fist on the steeling wheel. "I'm going to go get him so for once in your life protect your kids." She lets out tiredly

She looked like shit, still wearing Vincents coat. Which was buttoned up hiding her naked body under, she had underwear on but that was it. Her hair was frizzy and the loose curls were springing up. As she hadn't straightened it since before work yesterday. And Her makeup was smeared.

If Vincent wanted a bitch to mess around behind his wife's back then she'll bitch around with him, but her siblings came first.