"Stand back!" Kirishima shouted, activating his quirk as he stood next to Ojiro while Shoji began to evacuate the people at the beach. This was a villain, the way the stranger watched them with disinterest told them everything.

"Two against one? Hardly sounds fair," the villain mused, and Kirishima noticed the other bodies moving in the background, going the other direction. At least they weren't after the civilians, which eased his mind a bit.

"What's your business?"

"Don't worry about it, I'm merely serving as a distraction," putting his arms up to block the hardened hit coming his way. There is a wave of red slices that come their way, ruining the port at the island and the young heroes can only gape— they were outnumbered badly.

Across the island, the other two villains split up, one going after their objective while the other stalled the young heroes.

Through the cameras, U.A staff huddled around, debating whether to interfere or not. They didn't expect villains to show up, but at the same time, this was exactly the type of thing Class 2-A had to be able to deal with on their own. If the war was upon them, then they needed every ounce of experience to be prepared. So Aizawa swallowed the ball of fear in his throat and continued to watch the fights unfold behind his computer screen, proud when Bakugo managed to overcome the villain Mummy, and afraid when Midoriya was about to be killed by the villain Nine.

Bakugo heard the warning, saw the inflatable Deku sprout in the sky, and he was there in an instant, hands blazing as he aimed a perfect explosive at the villain. But like the bastard he was, a shield was thrown up, completely deflecting his explosion which only angered him further.

"Stand the hell up Deku!"

There was no time to rest, not when two kids were cowering in fear in the back, tears leaking out of their eyes. "Ground Zero! Watch out, he has multiple quirks!" That was the only warning Bakugo got as he was suddenly faced with a slaughtered of purple lasers, only coming out with a cut on his cheek.

But even he knew how fucked they were. This was a mini All For One, and no matter how many came to the fight, nobody was going to be able to match the immense power that a villain with multiple powers had.

"Fuck, what are his quirks Deku!?"

Two options— they either run and regroup with the rest, or they stand tall here and fight with everything they have. Neither sounded pleasing, even Bakugo could admit when the odds weren't in his favor.

"Um, he can create these air shields, the laser beams, and that's all I know so far! He's after Katsuma's quirk! Can't let him get to the kids!"

"NO SHIT DEKU, I KNOW THAT!"

The bleeding coming from Deku's wounds was worrisome, and Bakugo noticed the lag in his kicks. The lack of concentration cost him— a ray of lightning hit his body, causing him to spasm as he hit the ground hard, pain immediately blooming from his shoulder. Grunting, he only managed to see the incoming attack, a blue dragon head coming his way.

With an explosion loud enough to burst anybody's eardrum, Bakugo managed to evade the attack but at what cost? His shoulder was throbbing now, and he knew another explosion that big would leave him as dead meat. He could feel his energy dwindling, and Midoriya wasn't looking any better.

"Kacchan," he heard from his left even though Midoriya was to his right. Reaching up, Bakugo cursed at the lack of mass in his ear— he lost his hearing aid, now leaving his right side vulnerable to attacks. "We can't fail."

"I know that nerd."

The two stood side by side, bodies damaged, blood dripping from their wounds. Their chests heaved, exhaustion starting to creep over their muscles, a deadly feeling.