《 𝘌𝙜𝙀𝙧𝙖𝙥𝙝𝙀𝙗𝙞𝙘 》(1)

Rolling over on his bed, Corpse was scrolling Youtube, becuase, like always, he couldn't sleep. He was watching video after video, but none of them really caught his attention. He watched one after another until he finally said "just one more"

She caught his attention immediately, with your shoulder length, black wavy hair, with the ends dyed a bright blue. Sitting on your bed with your legs crossed, black and white striped thigh highs and an oversized tee. Your laptop was in your lap and you were scrolling "okay" you had said. Corpse was immediately taken back, your voice was very similar to his, though where his goes deeper, yours has a slight feminine lift to it. 

"It seems like you guys want me to cover a song... Agoraphobic by CORPSE. Sounds interesting enough." He watches as you play the video and he flinches as his voice plays across the speakers.

Cause I can't do shit right, I can't learn my lesson
I can't do shit right, take anti-depressants
Illness and welfare robbed my adolescence
My friends probably hate me, can't answer a message

"Okay" you say. "I can see why this guy has such a draw, his voice most likely draws all the ladi-" coughs start racking you're throat. "Sorry lemme jus-" You empty one of the many bottles of water by your bed, and then walk out of the screen. Listening closely. Corpse could hear the clattering of pills in a bottle, and then she bounced back on-screen. 

"Okay, I'm gonna pull up the lyrics and the backing track, and maybe add my own little flair, okay guys!?" She starts playing a keyboard she has infront of her, the laptop balencing on a music stand.

yeah yeah yeah~ oooh~

Cause I can't do shit right, I~ can't learn my lesson

I can't do shit right, take anti-depressants

Illness and welfare have robbed my adolescence

My friends probably hate me, can't answer a message~

Whilst you finish the song, Corpse is mezmerixed. You incorperated things he'd never even thought about, like the subtle bass in the background or the lilt of the keyboard. "Fuck" he said aloud, cutting through your voice. As the song was finished she remarked "soo this guy has 7.06 million subscribers, for a deep voice, among us videos, and music... I do got two out of those three things and I've only got 500k? lol, it's not that I'm not thankful for y'all I really am" you smiled "Anyways, thanks for getting me to play this song, hit the like button and don't forge-"

Corpse dazed out as you ended the video, "damn...fucking beautiful. I wonder... is she really that similar to me?" He clicks on her channel and sees a great number of artist covers, but one video sticks out to him, "Talking about my GERD, other diseases and mental health." Corpse looked at the time for the video- 2 hours. "Well it's not like I sleep anyways" he muttered to himself, and clicked the video