3 🍆

Captain's Omega
Chapter 3

Was Captain Levi serious? Did he really mean it?

The anticipation of what was going to happen tonight was almost as painful as your heat. It was possible for Alphas to have sex with omegas without mating, but if he decided to bond with you, where would that leave your position within the corps? Will people know of your status? Would they kick you out?

Another moan slips your lips as you attempted to masterbate through another heatwave. This was your first real heat and it was eating you alive. There was no way you would be able to survive much longer.

However, your captain gave you an order, and there was no way you were going to disobey. Leaving the door unlocked, you laid on your bed, curled inwardly with your hand between your legs. The night ticked by and you wondered if he had been bluffing.

Suddenly there was a small creek and you quickly look up to see your door opening and a figure stepping into your room. It was dark, the candle had long blown out. Inhaling deeply, you knew immediately that whoever this was, they were indeed an alpha.

You heard the small sound of fabric and metal hitting the floor and soon the man was upon you, grasping your shoulders as he turned you towards him. Sure enough, in the darkness was Levi Ackerman.

"What a naughty little thing you are. I could smell from down the hall," his deep voice rumbles your body and you shivered.

"P-please," you whimpered, reaching out to touch him.

He grips your hands before you could and holds them above your head. "Tisk, tisk, you'll lay back and let your superior indulge in this captivating body, cadet."

You wanted to let out a shriek, hearing these words were too dangerous to your mind. You remained still, shaking from nervousness and excitement. His free hand began to roam down your body, feeling the soft flesh explode in tiny little goosebumps.

You squirmed in his grasp and he tightened his hold on you. "So edgy you are. Are all omega this sensual?"

You bit your lip to hold back the remark. "P-please alpha, the heat..."

Levi hesitated for a moment, racking his brain of all the information he knew about Omega's and their heats. He knew instinctively that the only thing that was going to make her feel better, was if he was buried deep inside her.

She wasn't hard on the eyes, and her scent was clearly appealing. Why did he hesitate? Was it because she was a cadet and his rank was at stake?

No, even if he was caught sleeping with a member of the corps, they wouldn't risk losing humanity's strongest. Y/N L/N would be removed and with her omega status, probably sold to the wealthiest noble.

Unless he marked her....

Feeling the crook of her neck, the vein he felt was tempting to bite and taste her blood. It has been said a blood bond with an omega gave Alphas a strength others could not achieve. Would he become stronger?

His fingers brushed against your inner thigh, and you shuddered at the feeling. If he didn't hurry up, you surely would die.

"Alpha please," you begged again, snapping him out of his thoughts.

Within the dark, his face glowered down at you. "Impatient brat?"

You pushed your hips towards him. "If you don't fuck me in the next minute I'm going to find someone else!" You bellowed back, and that was the first mistake.

In an instant you were being flipped over and pushed into the worn mattress. Levi's hands gripped your hips as he pulled you up. "You're a fiesta one. Better to break in," he growls before his hand comes into contact with the flesh of your ass. You let out a yelp, shooting forward from the impact. Although the stinging reminiscence rippled through your bottom, it did not hurt; in fact, it excites you more.