"Love you too mom. Send my love to dad and Hanky, take care"

"Sure... Take care of yourself too, bye honey"

"Bye mom" she said before the line disconnect.

***

"You coming for the party this Friday right?" Jennie asked her. They're having lunch in the staff lounge.

"Ugh, yes.. I guess" she hesitated.

Jennie brows furrowed, "You guess? Do you have another party to attend?" She asked.

"It just, we usually have a movie night together. But I thought he's going to the party as well."

"We?"

"Me and Jungkook"

"You guys still doing that huh?" Jennie raised an eyebrow at her.

"We just started it again since he come back. Just like the old days.." She told her, "And he was the one who suggested that" she added quickly.

"Chaeyoung, he has a girlfriend" Jennie shook her head.

"You don't have to tell me about that" she frowned.

"Sorry, no offense. But I think you have to adjust your relationship with him. You guys too close to labeled it as bestfriend" she stir her lemon tea in front of her, "I think you two are more than that, I don't know how to explain. You tell me" she shrugged.

Chaeyoung brows pinched together, looking down at her untouched food. Then she look up as Jennie speak again. "Imagine if your have boyfriend, and then he has this bond with his female friend like you two. How would you feel then?"

"I.." Chaeyoung tried to say something but then nothing comes out from her lips.

Jennie sighed "Chaeng, a male and a female cannot be just friends that are very close"

"But we all are. You with Jimin, me with Taehyung and-"

"Not as close as you two." She cut her off, "You guys are super flirty, don't you aware about that? Everywhere you go, literally everywhere, everyone just assumes that you two are a couple." Chaeyoung want to protest, but Jennie quickly added "Even when you guys didn't do it intentionally"

"So what do I have to do then"

"Boundaries. Don't blurring the line between friendship and relationship. Joking and banter is fine as long as it doesn't leave the girlfriend out" then she paused, her eyes narrowed "Don't tell me.. Are you have feelings for him?" She asked carefully.

"No, I'm not!" She said, almost yelling at the older.

"Then just think about what I said"

---

Jungkook reached the cinema and parked his car at the basement.

"Jungkook!"

He looked up and saw Heejin standing by the elevator, he smile as he jogged toward her.

"Did you wait long?" He asked as he reaches her.

"I just got here myself. What do you plan to watch?"

"Anything's good. Let's go in" He gently pushed her into the elevator, Heejin just smile at him before reach out her hand toward his chest.