21

"Ok ready?" "No." "To bad."
Hinata gripped the bandage beside Narutos eye and ripped it off.
"Mother of crabs!" Everyone laughed and Naruto blushed.

Sasuke chuckled and kissed him.

"I'm so saying that now!"
"They're making fun of me." Sasuke shook his head. "It was really cute.. and creative."

Hinata smiled and checked the wound.

"It'll just be a little scratch." Naruto nodded and sasuke kissed it. "It wouldn't have mattered." "It would." "No it wouldn't." Naruto shrunk into Sasuke and he kissed him.
"I wonder if you'll have four whiskers now." "Hina~." She giggled and took the bandages off, Naruto rubbing them afterwards. "Don't do that you look to cute." Naruto blushed. "S-shut up." Kurama chuckled. "Little bro your close to me." Naruto grumbled, cheeks puffed.

"Dinner!"

Sasuke stood and helped Naruto up.

"I'm not hungry." "But you'll eat." "Eat you." Sasuke smirked. "That's desert." Hinata shook her head.
"Naru your getting so bold." Naruto blushed. "Well he can't be saying all of it." Sasuke smirked and nibbled on Narutos neck. He giggled and Sasuke kissed his hand.

They sat down and Naruto looked at the curry Kushina sat down.

"Thanks mom." She nodded and rubbed her thumb on the whisker scars.
Naruto grabbed his spoon, Sasuke putting it into his mouth. "Not a baby." Naruto chewed and Sasuke chuckled.

"So Sasuke are you staying the night?" Sasuke nodded. "No sex, I don't need to hear my son moaning for more." Kurama chuckled at Narutos crimson blush. "Mom!" "It's true!"
"Oh my god."
Naruto hid under Sasukes arm, he chuckled.

"Come on gorgeous you have to eat." "My moms gonna make another comment." "Well I don't blame her." Naruto hit Sasukes chest and puffed his cheeks.
"But I like your noises." Sasuke smirked. "Yeah anyone except us would." "What's that supposed to mean?" Naruto tilted his head. "How are you still so innocent while dating him?!" Naruto looked at Sasuke. "He only says really dirty stuff in bed." "Oh yeah because that makes a difference." Naruto pouted. "It does. Naruto would be turned on 24/7 if I didn't stop." Naruto hit Sasukes chest. "Don't feed into the morons." "But it's true."
Naruto ate his food and hid behind his plate.

"Naruto don't do that." "Their making fun on me!" "We are." Kushina sighed. "Go put your plate away if your done." Naruto nodded and stood.

Sasuke stood after 10 minutes and walked into the kitchen, seeing Naruto staring at his reflection.

"Baby what are you doing?" "I remember when I had a pretty face." Sasuke sighed and hugged him. "You do have a pretty face." "But it was perfect with six whiskers."
Sasuke grumbled and squished Narutos cheeks, kissing his lips.
"It's perfect either way. Your still the sexiest person I know." "Your sexy." "I know." Sasuke kissed Narutos cheeks. "How are you so confident in yourself?" "Because I'm not you." "Hey~." Sasuke smiled. "But seriously Naruto. You are perfect with or without scars." Naruto nodded and Sasuke kissed him.
"Now come on."

Sasuke spun Naruto and he giggled.