11

Naruto slept peacefully.
Peacefully where?

Peacefully snuggled into Sasukes neck, hand resting on his chest as the other was under the pillow.

Sasuke moved, his leg slipping between Narutos as he turned them.
He laid on Narutos chest, hand still around his waist, other hand holding the one under the pillow.

It was currently 3 am.
On a Saturday.

Narutos phone began to ring.
Sasuke growled as Naruto blinding searched for it.
He unplugged his phone and pressed the green button, putting it to his ear.

Sasuke grumbled curses as Naruto ran his hand through his hair.

"Hello?" "Where are you?!" Naruto pulled the phone away. "Mom I'm at Sasukes." Kushina sighed. "Fucking hell Naruto you scared the shit out of me." "I texted Kura."
"Kurama!" "Yeah?" "Did Naruto text you?" Naruto heard Kurama chuckled and his mother hit his elder brother. Kushina sighed. "When's Sasuke dropping you off?" "After lunch tomorrow." "Why after lunch?" "Mom we're going on a date." Kushina grumbled. "Fine I expect you home no later than 7." Naruto sighed. "Yes ma'am."
Sasuke took the phone.
"Ask that crap when the suns up Kushina!" He hung up and laid back down, the phone on the other side of the bed. "What an impression." "Shut up and go back to sleep."

Sasuke laid back down on Narutos chest, his thigh around Sasukes waist and his arms around Narutos body.
Naruto hummed and snuggled into Sasuke, falling back asleep.

"How dare he yell at me!" "Kush they were probably sleeping before you called." "Still!"
Kushina grumbled and hit Kuramas arm again.
"Next time tell me!" "I'm sorry it slipped my mind!" The others chuckled.

Kushina huffed and sat on the couch, Minato rubbing her thigh before going back to the meeting.