18

Naruto hummed.
He tried to move in the comfy place he laid but his body was to swore. It felt as if a knife was repeatedly stabbed into him.. oh wait, it was.

Naruto opened his eyes, even if they felt extremely heavy.

"... Sasuke?"
Sasuke looked up and rushed over.

He crouched, grabbing Narutos hand and laying it on his lips.

"How are you?" Tears filled Narutos eyes, Sasuke frowned when they began to fall.
Naruto sniffled, his breathing uneven and adding more pain to his stomach.

Sasuke stood and got under the covers, hugging Naruto.

"H-have y-you.. ch-cheated on m-me?"
Sasuke was shocked by the question. What would make Naruto think that?
"No. No I've never even looked at another person." Naruto gripped Sasukes shirt. "...Why?" Naruto whimpered. "I-I... saw a-a p-picture o-of h-Haruno... a-and y-you." "Doing what baby?" Naruto shook his head.

Sasuke frowned and pulled Naruto closer.

"I have slept with her... but that was only when we first met.... It was before we even talked to each other."
"Y-you d-don't l-love h-her?" Sasuke shook his head. "I never have."

Naruto sniffled, his tears slowly stopping and his breathing going back to normal, his eyes closing again.
Sasuke held Naruto as he slept. Naruto was still so cold, so frail.

Mikoto walked in with a tray and frowned.

"Has he not woken up?" Sasuke hugged Naruto tighter. "He did... he asked if I had cheated on him, asked if I liked that bitch." Mikoto frowned. Sasuke ran a hand through Narutos hair. "He fell back asleep when I said I didn't."

Mikoto sat the tray down.

"When he wakes up help him bath and change the bandages.. try to get him to eat too." Sasuke nodded.
Mikoto walked out and shut the door, sighing.

"How is he?" "Which one?" Itachi sighed. "Why did they even want Kitsune?" Kushina clenched her fists. "I hope they rot in hell." Minato sighed when his eldest son agreed.
"Let's just hope he didn't give away any information." "Shut up Sakura." She rolled her eyes and Kushina glared. "My son would never give away information." "He's weak. I bet he did."
Kurama held sakuras collar, going to punch her but Itachi stopped him.
"I wished they would've taken you."
Kurama sat back down, Itachi beside him.

"Please don't threaten my daughter." Kurama looked at Mebuki, his eyes blood red. "Am I supposed to care what you say?" Mebuki clenched her skirt. "I was being polite." "Don't give a fuck old lady."
Itachi held Kurama back, sighing.
"Don't start a fight for no reason Kyuubi." Kurama growled and flung his ankle onto his knee.
"Fucking bitches don't know when to shut the hell up."