We did it

I roll over and immediately hit a very hard chest and I smile to myself.  I open my eyes and see my very naked husband sleeping.

I still cannot believe some days that we ended up back together and we now can call each other husband and wife.

I get out of bed and tip toe to the washroom, not wanting to wake Lucas just yet.  See today is a very important day.

What day is it you ask.  It's the day that Lucas gets to prove to the entire country that he is better than Tom Brady.  It's Super Bowl Sunday and the Patriots are taking on the Buccaneers for the bragging rights to say who is the best.

This year the game is being played New England, so we didn't have to travel. 

I finish up with my morning businesses and turn on the shower.  The last couple of weeks my body has just felt so run down and I am always so tired.  I really hope I am not getting sick.  That is the last thing I need.

After this weekend I have two weeks of back to back surgeries and not to mention the emergency ones that I'll most likely be called upon to do.

I step inside the shower and let the jet stream of water sooth my acking muscles and try to wake me up.

I hear the door open just as I finish up washing my hair. 

"Babe you in here?" Lucas asks.

"No it's some other woman in your shower," I say.

"Well in that case, please don't tell my wife that I am about to join you," opening the door and slipping in behind me.

I feel his arms wrap around me and his face nuzzles into my neck.

"Morning Mrs. Stevenson," he says leaving kisses on my neck.

"Good morning Mr. Stevenson. Are you ready to win today?"

"I am ready to do something, but the football game is the last thing on my mind right now," he says slipping his hand between my legs.

I grab his hand and remove it.  "You need to save that energy for the game, but afterwards we can celebrate all night," pressing my ass into his cock.

"Fuck keep that up and I will fuck you right now," he says giving my ass a slap.

I finish up in the shower and get out.  Wrapping a towel around myself, I brush my hair and teeth.

Heading into the bedroom I throw on some jeans and a hoodie.

My alarm on my phone starts to go off and it signals that my period should be starting today.  "Huh" I think to myself.  I really don't remember getting it last month, but then again I have been so busy I didn't think anything of it.

I head downstairs to go make us some breakfast.  I pull out some eggs, peppers and onions for an omelet and start to get everything ready.

As I am cooking I start to go over in my head if I actually did have my period and being so tired and run down these last couple of weeks.

"Oh shit," I say out loud.

"What's the matter?" I hear Lucas ask me.

Not wanting to worry him if it's nothing I turn around.  "Nothing babe, I just thought I forgot to tell Sammy what time the game started is all."

"Are her, Brandon and Abby still coming?"

"They sure are.  They got into town yesterday and are at my mom and dad's."

I hand him his omelet and start on mine. I feel him come up behind me and he leans in and kisses my cheek.

"Thanks for making me breakfast baby."