Pittsburgh

I woke up the next morning in a very unfamiliar bed that smelled an awful lot like Lucas.

I opened my eyes and looked over to my left and saw that the bed had just me in it and I was a little confused.  I got up and went over to the bed window and opened the curtains.

I was greeted with the beautiful sight of the City of Pittsburgh.  I looked over at the clock and it was just after 8:00, so it looked like everyone was on their ways to work and such.

As I watched people go to their destinations I thought about when football season started and Lucas had to move back here full time.  I could see myself here working for one of their hospitals and going to his home games. 

I mean if that is what he wanted me to do.   We hadn't really talked about what was going to happen, just that we would make it work.  I made a mental note to look into some hospitals in the area just incase.

I got lost in people watching and my own thoughts and I didn't hear Lucas come in.  He walked up behind me and wrapped his arms around and kissed my cheek.

"Morning Beautiful, I could get used to waking up beside you," he says pulling me tighter against him.

"Well technically you woke up first and went out into the living room, so I woke up alone," I say laughing.

"I can take you back to bed and get you all tired again and try it again," he says running his hands down to my hips.

"Sounds very tempting," I say turning around and pressing myself into him.

"Or I could just save time and fuck you up against that window you so nicely like to lookout," he says kissing my neck.

"Mmm now there is an offer I can't refuse," I say feeling how turned on he just became when I agreed to that idea.

"Take off this poor excuse for pajamas and I'll be right back," he says going back over to the night stand to grab a condom.

I take off my shirt and shorts and stand there naked and shiver as the cool air hits my skin.

Lucas wants back over to me with a smile and licks his lips. "Fuck, I am a very lucky man," he says removing his shirt.

"And don't you forget it," I say pulling him towards me not only to kiss him, but also to warm me up.

"I am sure if I forgot, you would remind me," he says giving me a wink and kissing me hard.

I pull back and smile.  "These need to come off," playing with the waist band of his track pants.

"As you wish baby," he says taking the off and stepping out of them.

I bite my lip a little as I stare at him and just take in all of his glorious body and relish in the fact that it's all mine.

"Eye fucking time is over.  How do you want it this morning? My preference is turning you around and taking you from behind pushed up against that window," he says pulling me close again and grabbing my ass.

"Sounds like a good idea to me," looking up at him and smiling.

I walk over to the window and press up against it.  Arching my back a little so my butt is sticking out.

"Fuck I just want to admire this view for a minute," he says stroking himself as he looks at me.

I hear him open the condom wrapper and then heavy footsteps coming over to where I am.  I feel his presence behind me and then feel him lining himself up with my opening.

"You look so fucking beautiful waiting for me like that baby," he says as he pushes into me.

"Mmmm fuck you feel so good," I moan my hands desperate to grab onto something.