Vancouver (Part 1)

Ugh pray for me please.  I am sitting at the Boston Logan International Airport with Lucas.  We are heading to Vancouver to meet my niece and hopefully mend some bridges between Lucas and my brother.

So here we are 8:00 am in the morning sitting in the VIP lounge waiting to board.

"So do you think your brother is going to even let me in his house?" Lucas asks me.

"He better. I explained to him several times about us getting back together and I think Sammy has to threaten to with hold sex if he doesn't play nice," I say smiling.

"So Sammy is on our side now?"

"She is on my side and trusts that I am going into this with open eyes, but you still have some work to do in her eyes," I tell him.

"Well whatever I have to do gain there approval and let them know I will never hurt you again," he says kissing my neck a little.

"Lucas don't start that now," I say pushing his face back.

"Mile High Club?" he asks raising his eyebrows and smirking.

"Yeah I don't think so, but my brother's house is really big so chances are our room will be far away from the Master," giving him a wink.

"I am holding you too that baby," he says giving my hand a squeeze.

They finally call our flight and we start to board and we take our seats in first class. 

The flight attendant comes by and smiles at Lucas and all I think is "Here we go again."

He notices my scowl on my face and turns me.

"They can flirt all they want baby, I am yours," he says leaning over and kissing me softly.

I go to pull back and he holds me there and deepens the kiss and runs his tongue along my bottom lip.  I open my mouth and he slips his tongue in and massages mine.

I moan a little and completely forget that we are on an airplane.  That is until I hear someone clear their throat.

We break a part and there is a male flight attendant standing there with a smile on his face.

"We are taxing to take off, please put you seat belts," he say and he looks over his shoulder and back at me.

"If he was mine honey I would be all over him as well.  Don't take any shit from those witches up there.  Anyone can tell this man is hopelessly in love with you," he says giving me a wink.

I blush a little and say thank you, while buckling up.

I rest my head on Lucas's shoulder and smile.

He leans in, "Are you sure about the no Mile High Club? I have such a hard on from our make our session."

"No Lucas. Some how having fast, cramped sex in an airplane bathroom does not turn me on," I say laughing.

"How about I throw a blanket over my lap and you help me out with your hand?" he says wiggling his eyebrows.

I think about it for a minute and smile. I press the call button and the flight attendants practically fit over who gets to come over.

She looks at Lucas and smiles leaning in, " Can I get something for you?"

"Actually it was me who pushed the button and I would love a blanket," I say sarcastically.

Lucas just bites his lip and tries not to laugh.

She comes back and literally throw it at me and throws Lucas a wink.

Far From Perfect (Anderson Series #5)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara