Who Gave Midoriya Throwing Knives?

Start from the beginning

From there the two had made their way to a small restaurant. Getting lunch and settling outside on a bench. Izuku wasn't sure what to say, but there was one thing that was still on his mind through all of the training, all of the work he'd already put in.

"Why me?"

Aizawa turned to look at the boy, his eyes seeming to look him over. Trying to figure out what best to say to the greenette that sat before him. Soon he came to a conclusion and answered his voice, never wavering as he did so.

"Because you have potential, with or without a quirk I believe that you could be a hero. But first, you need to prove to me that you can be a hero." Izuku nodded, still unsure that he could even be a hero. 'If Mr. Aizawa thinks I can be a hero... Then maybe I really can be.'

The two would finish their lunches soon after, the man leading the way as they once again walked the patrol route Aizawa had laid out the night before. Half asleep as he picked the route. Why'd he have to take on a work study student.

Izuku sighed as they rounded a corner, once again happy to be nearing Yuuei. Though he hadn't seen much action in his first real day of his internship. He had gained some experience, understanding that there was often a lot of waiting. It seemed to drag on for much of the day as well.

"Is there always so much waiting?" Izuku asked, looking to his mentor for an answer.

"For the most part? We're usually busier than this. Though being near Yuuei keeps the crime rate down. Don't expect this everyday. Some days are just slower than others." Izuku nodded, glad that hero work wasn't always so boring.

The two would soon arrive back at the entrance of Yuuei. Splitting up, Aizawa headed towards his usual patrol route while Izuku turned towards the train station to head back to his and Nedzu's home on the outskirts of U.A.'s campus.

<--->

The two would meet up the next day, on the far side of Musutafu. Izuku wore his suit as instructed of all students who were given field training. He wouldn't have the ability to change elsewhere.

Eraser nodded to his mentee and once again began walking as Izuku came within sight. "Where are we headed today Eraser?" Izuku asked, looking up to meet the man's cold eyes.

"My usual patrol route. Stay vigilant, it's usually a little bit busier than what you saw yesterday." Izuku nodded to Eraser, understanding that it was certainly going to be busier than the Yuuei patrol route they'd taken yesterday.

Eraser's route had always been busy, though never commented on by the news. Those who followed hero news online knew that the man was incredibly busy when it came to patrols even with how little information was available. Izuku pitied Eraser sometimes, seeing him at work after a very long day was somewhat worrying.

He'd once messaged Present Mic to get Mr. Aizawa a cup of coffee, noticing that he'd had a long day. To which the man responded that he'd already had four and an energy drink. That, that had truly scared the green bean. 'How can one man look so tired?'

But at last, Mr. Aizawa had always been grateful for the problem child's handouts of coffee. Though today, the handout was absent, the two could find a coffee place at some point and rest there for the time being.

The two walked in unison, even if the greenette was a little bit out of step with the shorter man next to him. Izuku was fairly tall, all things considered. His quirk had not only given him BT but also the metabolism and alterations that pilots had.