Abandonment and New Beginnings.

Start from the beginning

"You are the one making analysis for heroes? You sent a few different binders analyzing pro heroes. Mainly those who didn't make flashy appearances or those who preferred to stay in the dark?" Nedzu had been forwarded some of the analysis to one of the 3rd years with a tech quirk. The student had then been given the task of tracking the boy's IP.

"Ye-Yes, how did you know... Are you mad, am I und-under arrest?" Izuku began to mumble out of control.

"No, my dear boy. Every hero who received one of these reports had praised them. They were quite surprised by how in-depth they were but noticed that they seemed to be somewhat untrained." To be truthful, the boy's ability could rival Nedzu's. The mouse took great interest in the boy and wanted to help him.

"Oh-okay." responded the boy, his head hanging low.

"However, I believe I may be of assistance. I could train you and improve that ability. Detective Tsukauchi has also taken interest in you. If you would be willing, he'd like to have your help on cases in the future. It'd be a great way to train that quir-ablity." Izuku sighed, he'd caught what Nedzu had almost said.

Of course, he had to assume that Izuku had a quirk. The boy did have a quirk, but it had only manifested a short time ago.

'I could be a hero! Warn people about danger and help gain intel.' Thought Izuku, he could save lives by doing this. However, there was a catch.

"I would also like to offer my home to you. This environment is certainly not the best for learning, and you shouldn't stay here anyway. You need someone to look after you." Nedzu looked at the boy, gauging his reaction.

Izuku thought about it, could he trust this man. Could he put his faith in someone again, like he had in his mother? She had abandoned him and now he was going with a complete stranger?

'I can't just go with him; I don't even know him.' Nedzu noticed the look on his face and sighed.

"I know I'm probably not what you expected nor someone you can trust. But I am here for you young student. I, along with the staff of Yuuei, want to help you. Mr. Eraserhead was the one to suggest finding you and I as the Principle of Yuuei would hate to see your talent wasted."

Izuku's eyes widened. 'The pro hero Eraserhead suggested that the principle of Yuuei find me...'

"WAIT PRIN-PRINCIPLE OF YUUEI?!?" Izuku looked at the man before him. It all made sense, that's where he'd seen him before!

6 hours, and 15 minutes after meeting All Might.

<--->

That night, Izuku's life would change for good, for the first time in years the darkness would once again consume him. The void of nothingness overtaking him again, filling his mind with nothing. Anguish, failure, and sadness all wiped from his mind.

"Pilot, welcome to your training. I've focused on creating this sim for your training. I've come to understand your world and the way it works. My simulations have been changed to work with your hero duties. Using either rubber bullets or a form of concussion bullets that will incapacitate its target." Izuku nodded, or at least he presumed he nodded. His body wasn't visible in the void from what he could tell.

"Commencing Sim Training." The dark faded, revealing a plains filled with a few trees and a large concrete stage where a symbol was engraved. He wasn't sure what it stood for but presumed it was from the voice's previous dimension? 'What is this place?'.

"This is Harmony, the home planet of my first Pilot and your training grounds." Spoke the voice. Far off in the distance, the sounds of mechanical whining began to clear. Getting louder and louder as something grew closer.